Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this where the sneaker culture is headed? Any time something limited comes out like Bron MVP or yeezys, it's automatically 2 to 5 grand? That's something that I feel will ruin shoe collecting as a whole.

i like those stone wash jeans, but i got a pair of levis 511's in pretty much that exact same wash, for a fraction of the price, and they fit perfect (i gotta size up in the waist in 511's tho, so my leg muscles don't show, lol)...

They never responded to my email entry from the online raffle thing. Anyone else experience this?

I might have to call YEEZY up

If you order the jeans or buy them I stress MAKE SURE THEY FIT YOUR LEGS! You can size down a million times for your waist(which can be fixed) but when your legs don't fit because of sizing down you'll be in trouble

wore my Plats to the Mall of America yesterday, which i won't do again, cannot stand all the attention and offering i got to buy them off my feet
laugh.gif
mean.gif

at least you never had some idiots try to jack your shoes off your feet lol

NT I am terrible at telling diff between fake and Real solars, a Friend was looking at these and asked me....are these real?

i was going to say legit but some of the guys are saying yeezybay replicas...are they that good now? :smh:

the scales dont look right...post more pics of the shoes...you can tell if its fake by the following:

box - reals - are usually alot bigger than the fakes.

lace tips - reals - are metallic 

theres more to look for, look through the forms here.

After a years worth of wear, my solars still look crispy. No paint cracking or peeling. I still consider these one of the best sneakers nike's put out in a while.

Anybody experience any yellowing on the strap/back of the platinums? That'd be my main fear with those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom