Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NT I am terrible at telling diff between fake and Real solars, a Friend was looking at these and asked me....are these real?

Last edited:
Lol @ these people saying their "yeezybay fakes/ high end replicas/ fake...
1 the scales are official
2 the gun metal aglets official
3 mesh toebox
Smh if you cant tell the diff you shouldnt be talking and giving your 2 cents...

3 mesh toebox
Smh if you cant tell the diff you shouldnt be talking and giving your 2 cents...

The scales look on point and they even have that dried up/curled up look that The scales get after A While.

The weird angles look fishy to me. They should ask for better Lit pictures.

NO!

You need to go up in size. They are extremely skinny. 

Lol ok ok ok. I was reading that the denim is vanity sized and run bigger than normal jeans. So most people who buy rock em 1-3 sizes down from their true size. Even the store says if you're new to buying size down.

Lol ok ok ok. I was reading that the denim is vanity sized and run bigger than normal jeans. So most people who buy rock em 1-3 sizes down from their true size. Even the store says if you're new to buying size down.
APC is a raw denim.  Raw denim has no stretch when you first get it.  As you wear it over time, the denim stretches.  APC generally has a shorter stretch time than other raw denim so it will stretch out fairly quickly (a month longest).  What you were told is correct, but not that great of a change. I'm generally a 32, but a 31 in APC.

If you are a 40, try a 38 or 39.  Just make it so you can barely close the button, then they will stretch out perfectly. I would try them on, however.  But by no means get a 36 if you are a 40.

And get the New Standard.  With your waist, they are the best fit.

Edit. I just saw the question was to a specific APC jean.  My advice still stands, but those jeans look really, really tight.  Good luck.

Last edited:

APC is a raw denim.  Raw denim has no stretch when you first get it.  As you wear it over time, the denim stretches.  APC generally has a shorter stretch time than other raw denim so it will stretch out fairly quickly (a month longest).  What you were told is correct, but not that great of a change. I'm generally a 32, but a 31 in APC.

If you are a 40, try a 38 or 39.  Just make it so you can barely close the button, then they will stretch out perfectly. I would try them on, however.  But by no means get a 36 if you are a 40.

And get the New Standard.  With your waist, they are the best fit.

Edit. I just saw the question was to a specific APC jean.  My advice still stands, but those jeans look really, really tight.  Good luck.

this... they look INCREDIBLY skinny... can't risk $260 + no returns without being able to try them on at least

3 mesh toebox

The scales look on point and they even have that dried up/curled up look that The scales get after A While.

The weird angles look fishy to me. They should ask for better Lit pictures.

Oh wow, I told my friend, and he is going to get better pics, I"ll def post in here again, if anybody else cares to share input, feel free, don't want to see my friend get hustled :rolleyes

lol

theres no shame in doing legit checks on yeezy 2s anymore, the fakes have gotten ridiculously close to the real thing to the point I wouldnt even try and cop a pair over the internet, have to at least see em in person first

I thought the scales were always the dead giveaway but those solars look a little off even tho the scales look correct

The way the jeans are so tight at the cuffs it'll be interesting to see them worn with AY2's. I just got a pair of denim, passed on everything else.

Is the line still in stock at A.P.C. locations in NYC?

lol

theres no shame in doing legit checks on yeezy 2s anymore, the fakes have gotten ridiculously close to the real thing to the point I wouldnt even try and cop a pair over the internet, have to at least see em in person first

I thought the scales were always the dead giveaway but those solars look a little off even tho the scales look correct

Yeah I'll def proceed and get more pics before to be definite

Dude sold a "Hip Hop" t-shirt? Is this real life? Or am I missing something? This must be some kind of Sheep study going on :nerd:

Last edited:
I like the graphic on that shirt but the "very loose" description kinda puts me off, not sure what size to get, cuz I'm not into the baggy look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom