Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the graphic on that shirt but the "very loose" description kinda puts me off, not sure what size to get, cuz I'm not into the baggy look.
theres a sizing guide up the page or on the page back. says the fit is true, theyre just long? not really 100 on that, but thats about what i got

Yeah, the stuff on the back kinda ruins it for me. It's like 8 diff fonts, looks messy, and very rarely am I into graphics or anything on the back of a t-shirt anyways... Think I'm gonna pass.

I may cancel my denim order and hope when I pass by the flagship later this week that they'll still have pairs to try on.

Honestly...people can't complain. The pricing on the clothing is just in line of what a.p.c. already charges. its only a 40 -50 dollar increase with it being a collab. People that never bought apc are the only ones complaining.

My point was the NTers will complain regardless... Case in point, some posts above mine... LOL...

And I agree, the pricing isn't OD (for it being APC), and was honestly cheaper than I anticipated.

I want those stonewash jeans, but I dont know if im ready to drop $276 (jeans + shipping) with no return options...

I feel like there's better APC jeans available already and at better prices (especially on the secondary market)...

lol luckily i havent gotten that in my city when i go to River Oaks. i have broken quite a few necks though :lol:

Chicago is so weird, to be the 3rd biggest city in the country (and where Jordan played) you'd be surprised how many people don't know what Jordan's come out that week let alone other sneakers. I've worn yeezys 1s and balenciagas downtown without anybody really noticing

can you return online orders? Hopefully the jeans fit and don't have get rid of.
Was under the impression you couldnt cancel orders. 
All kanye items are not exchangable or refundable. You can only cancel within 30 minutes of ordering as well. 

I sized down 4 sizes from my usual apc sizing in order for it to fit around my waist. I think a lot of people are in for a surprise when their orders arrive just to see how damn big the stuff fits.

Was under the impression you couldnt cancel orders. 

You cancel your order if you haven't been charged yet.

Q, you should've sized up (unless you have toothpick legs and thighs)
The waist portion will be big regardless

I have skinny legs but somewhat thick thighs.

I spoke to a guy who went by the shop today. He got his order in from UPS this morning: "Alright, so I have size 30 APC X Kanye dark indigo jeans, gonna need a 28/29." After hitting the store he went with 27's, currently he wears 30 in new cures. Said to go 2 sizes down 3 if you can tough it out, apparently the store (NYC) will have more shipments coming in. I'm just going to cancel my current order.

I ordered thinking about my legs and thighs. Waist can be tailored easily. I've read a lot of people tried to go down but couldn't get their legs into the jeans. :lol: and there's no need for me to struggle with that because the waist is too big

Hmm, I have an athletic build and wear a 36 in N&F Weird Guys, 38 in most other jeans. Wonder if I should stick with my 36 indigo order or cancel it before they charge me?  

Going to cosign the post that said a few pairs are floating. My guy just offered me my size 9.5 for 10k (saw them personally)....I'll take my luck with getting them other ways, 10k is a bit much for sneakers.

Going to cosign the post that said a few pairs are floating. My guy just offered me my size 9.5 for 10k (saw them personally)....I'll take my luck with getting them other ways, 10k is a bit much for sneakers something without an engine.
fixed lol

and thats what your friend offered you, imagine the stranger price

edit: im really curious to know whats the most you guys would pay for these.  I've paid retail for pretty much all the shoes I own except vintage jordans, it seems like some of you are willing to pay anything to get a pair

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom