Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like their gonna restock em I'll probably grab the light color jeans when they do.

wish they had put the Been Trill tee up in the US webstore, d*ck move kanye :frown:

Are they gonna restock the short sleeve hoody too? I missed out.

I would love to cop but I'm a big guy and those clothes only go up to a 34. I need a 38-40 for the jeans. I think the biggest size is an XL

all the hoodies are on point except for the short sleeved joints. not a fan of the cut/fit of the denim but the washes are superb.

Ah I noticed that they got Xxl in the shirts and hoodies. Gonna copped that short sleeved hoodie and one of tees. Sweet

heard all of the tops were really oversized so a sz S fits like a L. hope u guys ordered the right size lol.
a paltry sum compared to what most of you paid for one pair of yeezy 2s
where did you hear that? I was under the impression they were just sized for that baggy look that kanye goes for. I went TTS for cause i like the baggy fit on hoodies

where did you hear that? I was under the impression they were just sized for that baggy look that kanye goes for. I went TTS for cause i like the baggy fit on hoodies
facebook group dude that lives in new york got one from the apc store. said it fit like 1 1/2 size big so you'll probably be good

edit: about this contest tho!

Last edited:
Been Trill shirt should be available later in the week

I copped the stone wash denim myself...just couldn't justify the hoody's.  Rather cop a goldline joint with the zippers instead.  My opinion will probably change when I hit up the APC store later in the week

wore my Plats to the Mall of America yesterday, which i won't do again, cannot stand all the attention and offering i got to buy them off my feet
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Next time just tell them not to talk to you, or anyone you know or themselves!

Short sleeve APC hoodie was copped on the fact that Heather grey anything is dope as hell to me.

Yeah but you had to buy at least 4 pairs "to get your size right," as usual? Haha then the others go to "boys and family"

So he never pays anything

hey, i don't know about other transactions dimez has made, but dude helped me get DS solar's for $1350 last year and didn't make a penny on 'em... and he don't know me from adam... :nthat:

just sayin'...

hey, i don't know about other transactions dimez has made, but dude helped me get DS solar's for $1350 last year and didn't make a penny on 'em... and he don't know me from adam...
nthat.gif

just sayin'...
Last year DS plats were only moving for that price. The ROs showed up and caused all this extra hype. Just sayin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom