Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My man said, BUSTER, lmaoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Am i the only one that caught that?

IF the incorrect grammar and lack of punctuation/train of thought didn't give it away....

How bout them Red October's though? lol

I know I'm going back a few months here but I feel like the results were rarely discussed... Anyone hear of anyone buying those pairs that Moe's sneaker spot sold over the winter?

I remember them saying to post pics and tweet if you won... I did twitter and Instagram searches for the next 2 weeks after and came up with no results of anyone actually winning the chance to buy them

I know I'm going back a few months here but I feel like the results were rarely discussed... Anyone hear of anyone buying those pairs that Moe's sneaker spot sold over the winter?

I remember them saying to post pics and tweet if you won... I did twitter and Instagram searches for the next 2 weeks after and came up with no results of anyone actually winning the chance to buy them

I remember the place got shut down, damn near a riot out there before any sneakers were even sold. From what I understand the sneakers weren't put on sale after the opening, although a few of the other kicks that were advertised were indeed there.

I remember the place got shut down, damn near a riot out there before any sneakers were even sold. From what I understand the sneakers weren't put on sale after the opening, although a few of the other kicks that were advertised were indeed there.
They were all sold in some raffle (at least according to them) I remember them asking for the last 4 digits of your ID and you needed a Instagram and twitter to enter it

i assumed Moe's was just trying to stir buzz & never intended to sell any y2's ...kinda doubt they had em at all

I don't have any Yeezy's so I'm not an expert and I've said that before in this thread. Jordan's....completely different story. I'm not allowed to educate myself in a sneaker FORUM where we talk about SNEAKERS? People post checks in the threads specific to the shoe all the time and I've been on Niketalk for 11 years sin91 so calm it down kiddo.

yeezy rule #45) if the scales are as shiny as Rick James' hair, they are fake

already camping out for my pair.                                                                                                                                                    

dude, really? can all those pix of those turrible fakes, and then quoted over and over, all be deleted?

we should just all ignore LC's in here, or have them deleted, cuz they don't belong here, and it's annoying... only way it might be tolerated is these new yeezybay fakes, so we are all aware of these hitting the market...

i agree with what someone said earlier, i don't think these new yeezybay fakes are gonna drive the price down on authentics, but may actually drive the price up (they only help raise the popularity and therefore the price, and the new yeezybay pairs are gonna be put for sale and passed off as authentic, those snakes want that huge price the real things go for and their product is getting close enough to pass, so why wouldn't they? but those in the market to pay that much might as well shell out the same dough for authentics instead of fakes, so the price ain't gonna magically go down)... DS authentic pairs in certain sizes are getting more and more scarce, so for those who have sneaker integrity and won't settle for fakes, once they find an authentic pair, they won't have any other choice but to pay the big prices (if they want them that much and can afford it)... cuz there's tons of people who aren't gonna settle for a replica...

i don't care how much you don't agree with the resale price, or how it's "not fair" cuz they're so limited, it's not about elitism, it's about whether you're the type of person who will rock fakes or not... if it's too limited and out of my price league, i'd rather just not have it than settle for a fake (just cuz you have a fake, you still don't actually have yeezy 2's), and a lot of people are just like me, they want the REAL thing, and nothing else... and of course hardcore purists aren't gonna cosign fakes on NT... if they did, then what is the point of NT?

dude, really? can all those pix of those turrible fakes, and then quoted over and over, all be deleted?

we should just all ignore LC's in here, or have them deleted, cuz they don't belong here, and it's annoying... only way it might be tolerated is these new yeezybay fakes, so we are all aware of these hitting the market...

i agree with what someone said earlier, i don't think these new yeezybay fakes are gonna drive the price down on authentics, but may actually drive the price up (they only help raise the popularity and therefore the price, and the new yeezybay pairs are gonna be put for sale and passed off as authentic, those snakes want that huge price the real things go for and their product is getting close enough to pass, so why wouldn't they? but those in the market to pay that much might as well shell out the same dough for authentics instead of fakes, so the price ain't gonna magically go down)... DS authentic pairs in certain sizes are getting more and more scarce, so for those who have sneaker integrity and won't settle for fakes, once they find an authentic pair, they won't have any other choice but to pay the big prices (if they want them that much and can afford it)... cuz there's tons of people who aren't gonna settle for a replica...

i don't care how much you don't agree with the resale price, or how it's "not fair" cuz they're so limited, it's not about elitism, it's about whether you're the type of person who will rock fakes or not... if it's too limited and out of my price league, i'd rather just not have it than settle for a fake (just cuz you have a fake, you still don't actually have yeezy 2's), and a lot of people are just like me, they want the REAL thing, and nothing else... and of course hardcore purists aren't gonna cosign fakes on NT... if they did, then what is the point of NT?
keep your lectures to yourself.

Thanks

-NT

Proto is right.

There is a legit check thread. Where all people do is criticize the authenticity or the fugaziness of the sneakers you post. Keep legit check there.

Plus, you all know damn well that a pair of Yeezys you found listed on eBay, Facebook, craiglist, etc. for less than $2500 are fake. YOU KNOW THIS IN YOUR RATIONAL MIND.

Stop coming in here asking us to validate something you already know the truth about. Stop lying to yourselves. :lol:

Last edited:
Proto is right.

There is a legit check thread. Where all people do is criticize the authenticity or the fugaziness of the sneakers you post. Keep legit check there.

Plus, you all know damn well that a pair of Yeezys you found listed on eBay, Facebook, craiglist, etc. for less than $2500 are fake. YOU KNOW THIS IN YOUR RATIONAL MIND.

Stop coming in here asking us to validate something you already know the truth about. Stop lying to yourselves.
laugh.gif
Sometimes with all the obvious authentics on the lc threads I wonder if people are just showing off their pickups. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom