Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this bad blood cause of Yeezys. Yeezus knew what he was doing when he made them red. The hate is real in here, it's real.

in 2008 when i first saw the yeezy 1 (here on niketalk), i didn't give a single crap about mr. west, never watched any of his fashion, wasn't a fan of his music really (i'm more of an EDM guy since the 90's), i had only played his club hits in my club DJ sets and that was it (tho i did respect him for having my boy A-Trak as his DJ, he's a DJ prodigy, been following him since he was like age 14 competing in the DMC's, then later he helped get the indie hipster electro scene in LA poppin' in '07, where kanye bit most of his whole style from, i.e. skinny jeans). but i LOVED the moon boot look of the shoe, and the straps, and then the Y2 is just a slimmed down version of the 1's to me, but also dope. i just love shoes with straps executed well... i'm one of those guys who loved sb dunk mids with the straps, even tho so many people hate them (never got into air forces with straps tho, cuz they come from the inside out, not into it, plus just don't like the over all shape and look of AF1's)... same reason i loved and copped the jaspers, but passed on the dons and then rest of his LV collection (and passed on tons of the trends he's made, including the ugly givenchy brand, these baggy t-shirts he's wearing now, leather pants, etc., etc.)...

but yeah, sure, you got me all figured out, lil' guy... keep thinking that... whatever makes ya feel better... :wink:

Last edited:
When I saw the yeezy 1s I instantly loved it. It had nice execution and the detailing was nice. The cw that made me love the shoe was the zen grey cw but overtime I like the net cw also. I was never was too crazy about the blinks but I like all the cws.

in 2008 when i first saw the yeezy 1 (here on niketalk), i didn't give a single crap about mr. west, never watched any of his fashion, wasn't a fan of his music really (i'm more of an EDM guy since the 90's), i had only played his club hits in my club DJ sets and that was it (tho i did respect him for having my boy A-Trak as his DJ, he's a DJ prodigy, been following him since he was like age 14 competing in the DMC's, then later he helped get the indie hipster electro scene in LA poppin' in '07, where kanye bit most of his whole style from, i.e. skinny jeans). but i LOVED the moon boot look of the shoe, and the straps, and then the Y2 is just a slimmed down version of the 1's to me, but also dope. i just love shoes with straps executed well... i'm one of those guys who loved sb dunk mids with the straps, even tho so many people hate them (never got into air forces with straps tho, cuz they come from the inside out, not into it, plus just don't like the over all shape and look of AF1's)... same reason i loved and copped the jaspers, but passed on the dons and then rest of his LV collection (and passed on tons of the trends he's made, including the ugly givenchy brand, these baggy t-shirts he's wearing now, leather pants, etc., etc.)...

but yeah, sure, you got me all figured out, lil' guy... keep thinking that... whatever makes ya feel better...
wink.gif
Quote:
Nevermind
yeah those are dunks b

Last edited:
Why haven't I seen any of those douches that take 2 different shoes and put them on wear both the plats and solars? I'm curious to see how it would look.

Might be picking up a pair of plats finally, I'm size 10.5-11 size 10.5 wc3 wc4 metallic v fit me great a slight snug factor to it, im lookin at size 11 plats will they be too big or am I good ?

Toebox looks horrible In The first pic.
Dunno if its the lighting but the side swoosh looks almost Faded Away.
Hope ur not paying too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom