Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that could just be a design choice, theirs really no telling what Nike is gonna do. I personally can't see them releasing a solid bright red shoe in any kind of mass quantity.

Hey anybody feel like annoying a nike support rep with the style code of the reds and asking about its release level (GR, QS) for old times sake

The rookies were a cool concept. I like the galaxy ones those are the only ones I own, there comfortable too. But they have nothing to do with YEEZUS!
foams are personally nicer for me, but i don't even feel THOSE, i only have a pair of fighter jets because the solid colors are 
sick.gif
 once they learn how to execute prints i'll cop more. the weatherman is growing on me tho..

Last edited:
The rookies were a cool concept. I like the galaxy ones those are the only ones I own, there comfortable too. But they have nothing to do with YEEZUS!

but rookies are ugly and kanye west has nothing to do with them.

that could just be a design choice, theirs really no telling what Nike is gonna do. I personally can't see them releasing a solid bright red shoe in any kind of mass quantity.

Hey anybody feel like annoying a nike support rep with the style code of the reds and asking about its release level (GR, QS) for old times sake

I was just responding to the bolded...It's been done. Also, I can't see nike dropping ANY Yeezy in a mass/GR quantity.

I was just responding to the bolded...It's been done. Also, I can't see nike dropping ANY Yeezy in a mass/GR quantity.

true, tho I always wondered why they only dropped 2 colors of the 2s initially and on the same day. these should be at least marginally more available then the other 2 colors just because the reds are dropping by themselves

true, tho I always wondered why they only dropped 2 colors of the 2s initially and on the same day. these should be at least marginally more available then the other 2 colors just because the reds are dropping by themselves
i'd like to know why nike keeps all the dopest shoes limited way more than i'd like to know why they're making children craft their shoes in sweatshops. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Or they'll seem less available cuz everybody's focused on 1 colorway

why would yeezys EVER be a GR? theyre a marketing device for both kanye and nike. why not make Air Mags a gr too? put the All Star pack in every shoe store across the country while youre at it too. 
mean.gif
 just kill the thought. 

1. were talking about shoes and you put up salt so thats what it applies to... 2. not angry its just a past ******ed idea that yeezys would ever hit gr status 
i didn't bring up gr, i just brought up the idea of yeezys that aren't as rare. of course you're not gonna see yeezys sitting at your local ladies footlocker 

i didn't bring up gr, i just brought up the idea of yeezys that aren't as rare. of course you're not gonna see yeezys sitting at your local ladies footlocker 
considering therye not a womens shoe doubt theyd hit a womens retailer... youre not really winning this bud, and whyd you try to call me out about being salty if you were never in the conversation about them being a GR in the first place? lame son

considering therye not a womens shoe doubt theyd hit a womens retailer... youre not really winning this bud, and whyd you try to call me out about being salty if you were never in the conversation about them being a GR in the first place? lame son
ladies footlocker is where the most gr of the gr's go, of course they're not a woman's shoe. most gr's are made in women's too anyway. jesus everywhere you go on this thread there's unnecessary hate. the salty thing was a joke, take it as one. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
ladies footlocker is where the most gr of the gr's go, of course they're not a woman's shoe. most gr's are made in women's too anyway. jesus everywhere you go on this thread there's unnecessary hate. the salty thing was a joke, take it as one. 
mean.gif
k.

don't get me wrong I'm expecting the worst. for the first 2 colors my only shot was online and I'm in a big city. with these bots now you can basically count online out. unless these are less limited i dont even expect to have a shot

For the yeezys(if they go online) expect ndc to throw a huge curveball. No way bots as we know em are going to take the whole stock.

^ No doubt but I bet they'll just do something sneaky in the code. And I hope they just go up randomly online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom