OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

NIke, stop putting out this garbage.
You know everyone wants the damn White/Atlantic colorway, yet you put out this garbage hoping that we buy it and then also buy the colors we really want when you finally release them out a year and a half later. We know the game already.

White/Atlantic colorway from the ************* pic.
Knicks colorway like the Penny 1's
and maybe a nice Grey colorway like the Penny 1's

Thats it. Its quite simple actually.

Keep the camo, keep the volt, keep the 1/2cent lil Penny joints etc.

You know everyone wants the damn White/Atlantic colorway, yet you put out this garbage hoping that we buy it and then also buy the colors we really want when you finally release them out a year and a half later. We know the game already.

I agree, but since when does Nike give us what we want, when we want it?

I agree, but since when does Nike give us what we want, when we want it?

Rarely they do but for the most part they don't. They know some of us will buy no matter what. Just look at the Foamposite and Foamposite Pro. So many dope photoshops we've seen on here over the years. Especially that White/Black/Royal Orland type pair. Yet they put out weatherman's or even worse that horrendous "Spiderman" color way.

sorry I disagree with you some, I could careless about the Orlando cw because i'll never wear them therefore i'll never buy them, I wanted the red eagles, missed them so i'm ecstatic to see the lil penny's and I did get the cloaks the only other cw of these I own because the color change is just really nice

Classics CW's are nice and always give a og feel on any good looking new kick but color, new tone, and even print are needed for diversity too man, I don't wanna keep seeing blk/blue blk/red at least not all the time, I don't need pink and fluorescent pastels every cw either, balance is good balance is needed bottom line.

I love black & red tho don't get it twisted lol

THAT WOULD BE DOPE..DONT SEE IT HAPPENING. NIKE IS TOO BENT UP ON WACKY COLORWAYS

Yes it would man. The fall is here so we should see some basketball friendly color ways of all the kicks. Hopefully the penny V gets that treatment as well.

any advice on how y'all think the lil penny's are going to do? I hear a lot of mixed people thoughts on them, I guess i'll try day one with my military discount and if I can't then i'll wait til I can use military discount

Back
Top Bottom