OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

I wish I was back in the states so I could get a good look at these. oh well just gonna have to order decide for myself am I satisfied

Coming from some fake *** who can only posts pics of shxt he can't afford, and I aint your "dawg". Love these people who act disrespectful over a keyboard.

Coming from some fake *** who can only posts pics of shxt he can't afford, and I aint your "dawg". Love these people who act disrespectful over a keyboard.[/quotewhoaaaaa. Eassssyyyyy. People get mad too fast here. Kiss and make up

Seriously... Where the hell are those from, I can't find them anywhere, they worth a little $ if they're real.

Chill they haven't come out yet but soon. Your reaction to not knowing what they are or comparing them to the Red Eagles is making people think you've been sleeping on this model. I see you got a decent Penny collection so you must be interested in adding them to your collection?

Only reason i joined this site. Looked em up, sent me here. Someone has them apparently. They aren't on ebay or sole collector. Shoes are ALWAYS leaked early, so someone should know how to get them???? Also if anyone has/can get the Penny Af1's....

Just relax dude they aren't going to be limited, at least i don't think. People got them early because they have connections, just like any other shoes. I think they'll be like the Volts so they're gonna be in retail and online stores sitting for you to buy as many pairs as your heart desires >D

I searched and came with this release date. If not that Friday it's Saturday.Stay tuned...
09/20/2013 Nike Air Penny V "Lil' Penny" 628570-601 Atomic Red/Black-White $165.00

Last edited:
Red Eagles, they already out just not with the 1/2 cent shxt on em. Had em for almost a year.

Seriously... Where the hell are those from, I can't find them anywhere, they worth a little $ if they're real.

Coming from some fake *** who can only posts pics of shxt he can't afford, and I aint your "dawg". Love these people who act disrespectful over a keyboard.

Only reason i joined this site. Looked em up, sent me here. Someone has them apparently. They aren't on ebay or sole collector. Shoes are ALWAYS leaked early, so someone should know how to get them???? Also if anyone has/can get the Penny Af1's....

WTF?

Ha!

Every post and pic you've uploaded in the 2 days you've been on this site has made you look like a clown.

Including this one...

Calm down, get your emotions in order, regather, regroup, make a new account and just try again.

Okay B-Rad?

:lol:
tumblr_mky23oiTiz1rblqp8o1_250.gif

Coming from some ****** who is scared to post a pic of himself. Hanging on my dxck so hard its like i got a 3rd nut. Go get some money and a girl.

Coming from some ****** who is scared to post a pic of himself. Hanging on my dxck so hard its like i got a 3rd nut. Go get some money and a girl.
laugh.gif

No. 

No I will not upload "selfies" on to NikeTalk

Just as you should not have uploaded a pic of this jail cell of a bedroom you live in.

lmao you can't tell me to get money when you sleep on a naked twin sized mattress.

And no girl wants to come into this depressing as* dungeon.

Just give it up dawg.

Yeah he just needs to go ahead and delete his account.

As for the 1/2's...red eagles look better, need to see these in person or better pics with the right color.

Ha!

Every post and pic you've uploaded in the 2 days you've been on this site has made you look like a clown.

Including this one...

Calm down, get your emotions in order, regather, regroup, make a new account and just try again.

Okay B-Rad?
:rofl:

Anyway sole collector says the date was pushed back to 11/27 for the lil penny's I like them and love atomic red but the logo sucks still a cop though.

Stop ragging on the ninjahood size room lol. Probably a spare room?

okay enough with the newbie hazing b4 the clean up crew puts in work. :nerd:

if there is no Atlantics, this thread is dead to me. Happy with the Orlando and Cloak. >D

I believe the pics of the "Lil Peny's" we've seen may be bit misleading.

When Nike has used the color "Atomic Red" in the past it comes out more pinkish looking.

Here's a few examples.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom