OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

I come in here every so often in hopes that they'll be a Knick CW in sight.. Only to be disappointed. |I

I believe the pics of the "Lil Peny's" we've seen may be bit misleading.

When Nike has used the color "Atomic Red" in the past it comes out more pinkish looking.

Here's a few examples.

damn bro thats like a salmon pink. and if they salmon pink thats a no go. but if u look at the meteorology foams thats what atomic red will be....i think

A Knicks c/w would be fire!

Maybe because I'm not so die hard on the Penny line, but Atlantic c/w never did anything special for me personally.

I don't know if I even want a penny VI either. I think I'd be happy if Nike continued to use new c/w's and patterns on the V like they do with foams.

...and LOL at the other guy, Mods must not give a damn about this thread huh?

Trying to talk hard wearing green pants and purple shoes. You need some water, cuz your shxt is dry. Reason you aint got no pics, cuz you suck so much dlck your mouth looks like a *****. Called spare rooms. You probably still live at home with your broke *** family. Go get them welfare checks.

*banned*

enough of you already.
Anyone that has to result to just straight cussing and juvenile insults openly admits that they lost.. major L for you B Rad... good riddance

According to Sole Collector the Atomic Ted Penny V had been pushed back to 11/27/13 now.

I hope he comes back asking about them again if they are pushed back to end of November. :evil: *gets popcorn ready :lol:*

laugh.gif

No. 

No I will not upload "selfies" on to NikeTalk

Just as you should not have uploaded a pic of this jail cell of a bedroom you live in.

lmao you can't tell me to get money when you sleep on a naked twin sized mattress.

And no girl wants to come into this depressing as* dungeon.

Just give it up dawg.

*insert how high gif*

Geeettt Eeemmmmmmm

Yes this color is not translating well in those pics. Atomic Red is very pinkish from past colorways Nike has released. These will look like a Pink Highlighter from this colors past. That's what I'm thinking. We will be able to see them in person for sure. Even Cloaks were findable for a good while at retail. I'm waiting this one out and checking them out in person first. The Vs have not been made in a 13 1/2 have they? 14s are too big and 13s feel like 12-12 1/2 on me.

That's correct Atomic Red has a very pink hue to it, and honestly really just looks like a highlighter as just mentioned. A good shoe to reference the color to is those Safari & Atomic Red Griffey's that just came out. I feel this colorway is going to look awesome on the Penny V's!

first we get Volt. now we get pink highlighter. :smh: wtf man won't catch me running around in it. I personally hate loud highlighter colors but to each its own. Nike gotta stop with the 4year old colors >:

first we get Volt. now we get pink highlighter.
mean.gif
wtf man won't catch me running around in it. I personally hate loud highlighter colors but to each its own. Nike gotta stop with the 4year old colors >:
seems to be the in thing, like skinny jeans.....i don't mind some of the colors its different from my usual just black, white and red wardrobe, and i'm a huge lil penny fan so i'll get them on that principal alone espc since i didn't pick up not one 1/2cent during their releases

I think the Atomic Red Penny Vs will be more pink then the pictures indicate. Is there a drop date yet? I can't wait to see them in person.

Good lookin out for the info. I found the release date on Footaction as well. Also, some Silver/Gamma Blue Flightposites drop on Oct. 26th. I know this is not a Flightposite thread but I can't wait for the Flightposite 3 battlegrounds to be retroed.

Back
Top Bottom