OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Or if you wanna be safe, cop on Nike.com and hold on to em for a little to see if they sell out. If you are able to get at discount down the road, return to Nike.com for full refund and cop at the discount. This way you def don't miss out

Last edited:
any advice on how y'all think the lil penny's are going to do? I hear a lot of mixed people thoughts on them, I guess i'll try day one with my military discount and if I can't then i'll wait til I can use military discount

If they're not limited I don't see how they will deny you the miltary discount. You may even be able to stack with a coupon in stores like at Champs or Footlocker?

Almost all colorways sat in stores with the exception of Red Eagles, Dolphins, and Cloaks. But even Cloaks you were able to find if you looked hard enough.

Last edited:
If they're not limited I don't see how they will deny you the miltary discount. You may even be able to stack with a coupon in stores like at Champs or Footlocker?

Almost all colorways sat in stores with the exception of Red Eagles, Dolphins, and Cloaks. But even Cloaks you were able to find if you looked hard enough.
yeah I got my cloaks at the naval exchange in Norfolk and I was ecstatic about finding them because military bases have started slacking on what shoes the stock probably because of the huge sell difference, I know the px here in fort bliss doesn't get much at all and the last time I was at the fort hood px it was the same the days of getting what everybody was getting at the malls for 30-40% cheaper are gone lol anyways I haven't heard anything about them being limited then again I haven't heard anything about them in a couple mons

FINALLY! Some more info on the Lil Penny V's or well at least a pic from another angle. As stated before 11/27

FINALLY! Some more info on the Lil Penny V's or well at least a pic from another angle. As stated before 11/27

I believe T Young of the 76ers wore these during one of his last games, if you are looking for more pics.

Hopefully those lil pennys aren't too limited so I can see them in person before copping. Has anyone felt like the translucent soles on the Vs have yellowed pretty quickly? That red outsole would deff be a nice change

Hopefully those lil pennys aren't too limited so I can see them in person before copping. Has anyone felt like the translucent soles on the Vs have yellowed pretty quickly? That red outsole would deff be a nice change

my soles on the dolphins pair yellowed pretty nasty around the colored insert on the sole and is spreading pretty fast. i can take pics if needed

the positive of the lil pennys over the red eagles the soles

I bought a brand new pair of Dolphins in May, and when I got them there was already yellowing present.

And I never thought about the translucent red vs clear sole, that would be a reason to cop the lil pennys.  

Just waiting on the availability of them, hopefully GR like the Volts.

I bought a brand new pair of Dolphins in May, and when I got them there was already yellowing present.

And I never thought about the translucent red vs clear sole, that would be a reason to cop the lil pennys.

Just waiting on the availability of them, hopefully GR like the Volts.
I just had to point that out huh?

my soles on the dolphins pair yellowed pretty nasty around the colored insert on the sole and is spreading pretty fast. i can take pics if needed

The sale rack Orlandos and Memphis colorways that could be had a couple of months ago also had yellowing. Unfortunate but it is what it is.

Duke Johnson rocking the volt pair on the sideline

Not sure why the picture looks so bad, maybe cuz my battery is low

Last edited:
They are looking pretty nice! Hopefully they get slept on during this holiday season so we can cop

not great to wear all day. my heel started to hurt later in the day, and the toe area is a bit snug.

Back
Top Bottom