OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Rocked them right away today.

IMO, nike is ODing on the penny shoe in general. Just like the Foambz, they puttin out all these whack/unnecessary color ways like really? what a way to kill a perfect shoe.

Orlandos, Cloaks, dolphins and red eagles is all you pretty much need.

Last edited:
IMO, nike is ODing on the penny shoe in general. Just like the Foambz, they puttin out all these whack/unnecessary color ways like really? what a way to kill a perfect shoe.

Orlandos, Cloaks, dolphins and red eagles is all you pretty much need.
It's only the foams the last cw we saw of the Vs were the invisibility cloaks before the volts that released. And that was a while ago

And I agree about the nike releasing a lot of nonsense too we should get the classic cws that people who like the penny line appreciate....like the ATLANTIC BLUE CW!! Nike! :smh:

Last edited:
Tried hooping in my volts yesterday, could only handle 20 minutes of it before swapping to Kobes. Do the Vs soften up at all?

Tried hooping in my volts yesterday, could only handle 20 minutes of it before swapping to Kobes. Do the Vs soften up at all?
Absolutely. Keep at it.

BTW, remember you're comparing to a low top, so going to be a different feel regardless.

The shoe is actually more flexible than I thought. Just ask the HUGE dude that rolled over my foot last night while I was picking up a loose ball, haha.

We still looking at Sept 20th for Atomic Red?

I'm copping the atomic reds. Wish my dolphins weren't so big and I didn't have to take them back.

does anyone have a clue what the Atomic Reds look like. i saw the release date but idk what kinda red im gonna see since nike has code names for colors.

I'm copping the atomic reds. Wish my dolphins weren't so big and I didn't have to take them back.

does anyone have a clue what the Atomic Reds look like. i saw the release date but idk what kinda red im gonna see since nike has code names for colors.

Pics are in the thread...

Although different pics of that shoe make the shade of red look different.

Pics are in the thread...

Although different pics of that shoe make the shade of red look different.

the pic i saw of the atomic red earlier in the thread makes me raise an eyebrow. gonna have to see in person cuz that looks louder than a regular red. but atleast its not as clownish as Crimson or Volt...eventhough the Volts are ok. needs more black though

Atomic red is a bright red.  Kind of has a neon vibe to it.

Here's a pic of a shoe that has atomic red in it, the Zoom Vapor 9

I am guessing the Penny Colorway will have a similar shade of red as the picture shown above.

Back
Top Bottom