OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

whats it to u? let him do as he pleases, he copped a couple of pairs and posted his pickups..
thank u "captain save a bro" but i wasnt talking to u, move along...we all know the deal, just like all the other cats on here. Only posting when they feel extra special on a limited cop..adios, Im sure theres another bro out there that needs saving. Not gonna derail the thread so im done with this specific convo.

it was just three pairs, it wasn't even that big of a flex tbh. I offered an oop to Griz earlier but it seems like people can't seem to secure their pairs. If anyone needs an oop hit my pm and I'll see what I can do.
ur a good dude, thats whats up.

it was just three pairs, it wasn't even that big of a flex tbh. I offered an oop to Griz earlier but it seems like people can't seem to secure their pairs. If anyone needs an oop hit my pm and I'll see what I can do.
If u didn't offer an oop u aint a good dude...
wink.gif

does anyone know the reasoning behind the exclusivity of these? i mean the zoom flight 95s are still sitting at a lot of stores and in my opinion that's a pretty classic hoop shoe from the 90s. 

so u posting pics cuz youre ooping or what? Theres alot of dudes thats are tryina lock down a pair on here..let the thread know what your plans are bro, u just braggin or u gonna hook someone up whos on the hunt?
I mean if people want them I got them all they have to do is PM me. Yea i was showing what I had got this past weekend.

so why everybody on 'em all of a sudden? how come white and blue Penny 2s sitting on shelves? y are these selling out instantly? i think they're limited, but don't get nikes reasoning behind it. should we really blame that korean pop star? 

so why everybody on 'em all of a sudden? how come white and blue Penny 2s sitting on shelves? y are these selling out instantly? i think they're limited, but don't get nikes reasoning behind it. should we really blame that korean pop star? 

launch locator shows that these are a GR shoe. I have yet to see anyone wear them in the streets but they are moving at flightclub like hotcakes; top selling shoe in the nike basketball department. It's just a classic case of demand being higher than supply.

does anyone know the reasoning behind the exclusivity of these? i mean the zoom flight 95s are still sitting at a lot of stores and in my opinion that's a pretty classic hoop shoe from the 90s. 

Nike is making sure this shoe in every colorway sells out by sending out small size runs randomly.

So when they do pop up on sites they are gone with the quickness.

People think they are limited or a QS so they cop at retail, the rationale being that retail is better than paying re-sell prices (which is definitely true).

Also re-sellers are throwing them up on ebay. About 827 pairs just sitting >D

Since this worked out so well for Nike I can see this happening to future releases. :smh:

Yeah it's a shell game. Most shoes in the same category sit and hit outlets. The way they released these at random, no known release date, and every retailer seems to drop on different dates makes people feel uneasy waiting. Also gives resellers multiple chances to set up shop. Does seem like demand on these is higher than usual. Recent 90s models have been sitting Barkley's, Pennys, Griffeys. Im kinda of mad I can't get these on discount. Only need to Olympics now, already got the black/whites

Last edited:
Nike is making sure this shoe in every colorway sells out by sending out small size runs randomly.

So when they do pop up on sites they are gone with the quickness.

People think they are limited or a QS so they cop at retail, the rationale being that retail is better than paying re-sell prices (which is definitely true).

Also re-sellers are throwing them up on ebay. About 827 pairs just sitting >D

Since this worked out so well for Nike I can see this happening to future releases. :smh:

Nah there is gonna be SOOO many returns on these because they don't sell for any significant profit and the market is flooded

Just seen a site sell out in like 10 seconds :x. Had in my cart for all of 2 seconds before they vanished.

Last edited:
launch locator shows that these are a GR shoe. I have yet to see anyone wear them in the streets but they are moving at flightclub like hotcakes; top selling shoe in the nike basketball department. It's just a classic case of demand being higher than supply.
got cha. it's just crazy 'cause the last air more uptempos that dropped sat on shelves and went on sale. my boy got olympics for $89 back then. i'm hoping the penny IIs and chris webbers go on sale soon 

thank u "captain save a bro" but i wasnt talking to u, move along...we all know the deal, just like all the other cats on here. Only posting when they feel extra special on a limited cop..adios, Im sure theres another bro out there that needs saving. Not gonna derail the thread so im done with this specific convo.
Im not feeling special at all. Its not a limited shoe. I get a lot of shoes and I post on here , IG, Facebook etc when I feel like it. You took it as if i felt special. I don't know if its because you didn't get a pair or what but like I said if they want they can inbox me.

Back
Top Bottom