OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

ogmcmxcii ogmcmxcii Same stuff, different toilet.

Bad spine, huge medical bill, now leg issues, other than that, trying to do my best by being healthy and posting links for releases.

Last time I've seen you posted was last year.

Last edited:
ogmcmxcii ogmcmxcii Same stuff, different toilet.

Bad spine, huge medical bill, now leg issues, other than that, trying to do my best by being healthy and posting links for releases.

Last time I've seen you posted was last year.
[emoji]128563[/emoji] man what's wrong? You too young for all this pain bro. [emoji]128517[/emoji] You got my back starting to tense up I feel your pain.

whac-a-mole-o.gif

Looks nice to me. I wish Nike came out with them when Scottie was playing. Definitely could picture him wearing back then.

That $202 price tag on afew had me pull back. Would be better off buying from the goat app.

yep they were awesome, i loved the air ubiquitous because of it too (the 1st full air shoe i believe well mine atleast lol)
View media item 575533

I had those Nike Air Ubiquitous when I was in high school. I settled for those because I wanted the white/blue colorway of the More Air Uptempo but they were out of my size when I finally got the money to get them. The thing about the Ubiquitous that I loved was that I was the only one at my high school to have them at the time. Man o man, memories!!! Bring both of those back please!!!

I had those Nike Air Ubiquitous when I was in high school. I settled for those because I wanted the white/blue colorway of the More Air Uptempo but they were out of my size when I finally got the money to get them. The thing about the Ubiquitous that I loved was that I was the only one at my high school to have them at the time. Man o man, memories!!! Bring both of those back please!!!
i was too, i loved em ...i think they were jerry rice's shoes back then. That neon yellow air bubble was ill

I finally tried on my black/white pair and red/white pair and they feel .5 size big IMO

I know a lot were asking if these are TTS.. I guess it varies.... I have a little space at the front and I bought both pairs at my true size - an 8

Definitely agree with the above. I got the red and whites from KicksUSA like a month ago and the 10.5 I got is way too big (I'm usually at 10 but can pull of a 10.5 in a lot of sneakers). If anyone wants for retail + ship PM me and I'll hook it up.

Surprised those haven't retroed
they did i believe but i cant find anything on it, i bought a pair of all white with dark blue accents off of ebay but that doesnt mean they werent fake but they didnt have the same feel as the OG colorway did.

I am size 14 in Nikes always....and for me these fit TTS.  Did not feel narrow or anything.  One gripe that I have was the arch support was weird on my feet....but since I have broke them in I have not had that problem.  It was like the insole's arch was too far forward for my foot...never had that problem in any other Nike but like I said once I broke them in I have not had the problem. 

Still waiting for that all white/gum sole pair to release....

Why can't Reebok get **** right and release those Shaqnosis this year and the highs too. I'll cop both Reebok, BOTH!

Back
Top Bottom