OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

nike stating they are going to be carrying gs versions coming up. good chance of a restock?

damn Oneness just sent me a refund on my black/white pair that I ordered last weekend. aint that something. I think I officially give up on trying to obtain these sneakers.

$160.00 retail at 179.99 total would make it basically $20.00 shipping.
yeah but depending on your state you would almost pay that in tax, my state is 7 i believe so it would be $172, so its like 8 dollars shipping which is not bad at all

yeah but depending on your state you would almost pay that in tax, my state is 7 i believe so it would be $172, so its like 8 dollars shipping which is not bad at all
Not from the seller he was quoting which is what we were talking about. He's selling at 179.99 out the door which would make it about 20 in shipping since its 160 retail. If tax is added on top of that then it would obviously go above 180.

Last edited:
Not from the seller he was quoting which is what we were talking about. He's selling at 179.99 out the door which would make it about 20 in shipping since its 160 retail. If tax is added on top of that then it would obviously go above 180.

View media item 2023599
its exactly what i said, i would pay 172 at the store to walk out with them or if i bought from the site you posted it would be $8 more so its like paying $8 for shipping

its exactly what i said, i would pay 172 at the store to walk out with them or if i bought from the site you posted it would be $8 more so its like paying $8 for shipping
Not exactly if that site is selling for for a flat 179 with free shipping. If they charge tax it would be on on 179 not 160.

Is there suppose to be a size sticker inside the shoe for the black and white uptempos? My pair doesn't have it and two other of my friends pair doesn't have it. I just watched night wings review on em on YouTube and notice has a size sticker inside the sole of his shoes. Hmmm.

Not exactly if that site is selling for for a flat 179 with free shipping. If they charge tax it would be on on 179 not 160.
spending $172 in the store versus 180 with free shipping means you essentially paid the $8 difference which is more than in store which if u look at it this way you are spending that $8 essentially on the shipping since it would be $8 less in store.

spending $172 in the store versus 180 with free shipping means you essentially paid the $8 difference which is more than in store which if u look at it this way you are spending that $8 essentially on the shipping since it would be $8 less in store.
Either way, best of luck on copping a pair if you haven't already. I love mine.

Back
Top Bottom