OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Pretty salty I couldn't grab a single pair of these shoes.
did u try hoh at fl mall? I called and asked about em today but they had sold out, this was at 7ish , they got a shipment today around 2. Ive ignored all the links and i didnt even try on snkrs bcuz of all my spending funds have gone towards a family cruise and truck maintenance, but now i want em. Another issue that deterred me from tryinga cop was the jumping thru hoops for em. Give em a call tomorrow to see whats up. good luck!

Last edited:
^^unfortunatly my man @The7onius is a rare men's size 7. Chances are they didn't get that size. I tried for him on NDC, but no dice. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I thought the black and whites were gonna be GR release, cant even find a pair for retail.
They were sort of GR. They popped up at Footlockers/Footactions all over NY but just a pair or two of each size. Seems like white/red is following same route. 

did u try hoh at fl mall? I called and asked about em today but they had sold out, this was at 7ish , they got a shipment today around 2. Ive ignored all the links and i didnt even try on snkrs bcuz of all my spending funds have gone towards a family cruise and truck maintenance, but now i want em. Another issue that deterred me from tryinga cop was the jumping thru hoops for em. Give em a call tomorrow to see whats up. good luck!
Hoh fl mall always has the phn off the hook. Get a busy signal every fn time... Unless u got a backdoor #?

^^unfortunatly my man @The7onius is a rare men's size 7. Chances are they didn't get that size. I tried for him on NDC, but no dice. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
ooooohhhh, yea, thats tough. It was a mission tryina get a sz 7 for my wife in the black and white uptempos so i feel his pain

Hoh fl mall always has the phn off the hook. Get a busy signal every fn time... Unless u got a backdoor #?
theyve been pickin up recently for some weird reason though AND being polite, maybe corporate got involved...... idunno

Really? I called wed afternoon and got the good ole busy signal like always. Maybe i'll try early tommorow lol

I was walking around one of my local malls asking around at Foot Locker, FootAction, Shoe Palace and Champs and not one of them had any idea about its release so on my way out i decided eh what the heck it couldn't hurt to try Sheikh on my way out and this bad boy was on the wall saying hello lol. I wasn't even going to go inside seriously doubting they would even have it. It was calling to me.

Sz 11-14 still added to cart for awhile, only because they don't profit on ebay :lol:
Glad i wear an 11. Got these with ease on multiple occasions.

Last edited:
SNS sometimes won't let you add right away. Have to keep clicking.

edit: Just added another one they aren't oos yet

Last edited:
Hope whoever copped from SNS used the "sneakers" code for 10% off - 162 shipped 
nthat.gif

818 SFV

White and Reds at Northridge Mall Sheikh

just sitting..they look okay..black color way is better

Once again smaller sizes went first. Only saw like 3 pairs of each in size 9-10.5. Got my size tho

and now they are oos

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom