OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Damn i hope the olympics will sit everywhere 
7VN5Ep5.gif

Is there suppose to be a size sticker inside the shoe for the black and white uptempos? My pair doesn't have it and two other of my friends pair doesn't have it. I just watched night wings review on em on YouTube and notice has a size sticker inside the sole of his shoes. Hmmm.
depends on where you got em from, major chains like nike, footlocker, champs, footaction etc will have the size stickers, other spots, idunno, ive bought powder blue 10s from sns before and it didnt come with a size sticker either,  so like i said........

big sizes are available in ny check dekalb avenue and 125 sz 11 and up. some store didn't get there shipment yet. mom and pops stores have these "raga muffin for 220 or 250 small sizes 8.5

depends on where you got em from, major chains like nike, footlocker, champs, footaction etc will have the size stickers, other spots, idunno, ive bought powder blue 10s from sns before and it didnt come with a size sticker either,  so like i said........

I'm paranoid about my pair now not having a size sticker on the insole lol

Paranoid about a sticker :lol: . I'm not sure if mine has a sticker I copped from HoH. I'll check later today.

I think people get too caught up online now. I'm sure you can order the red from Foot Action and Foot Locker if you have the SKU now.

grabbed from shoe palace. Size 14. Doubled up in this color but I love these shoes. Already broke in the black pair and love them. I'll probably play ball in these red kicks

so u posting pics cuz youre ooping or what? Theres alot of dudes thats are tryina lock down a pair on here..let the thread know what your plans are bro, u just braggin or u gonna hook someone up whos on the hunt?
whats it to u? let him do as he pleases, he copped a couple of pairs and posted his pickups..

Paranoid about a sticker :lol: . I'm not sure if mine has a sticker I copped from HoH. I'll check later today.

Nothing wrong being a little concerned when pairs came with a size sticker on the insole and mine didn't. Replicas are getting very very very good it's almost hard to tell you gotta find any sign you can get to confirm its authenticity sometimes. Anyway, let me know if yours has a size sticker inside, it'll definitely be helpful to me lol

Is there suppose to be a size sticker inside the shoe for the black and white uptempos? My pair doesn't have it and two other of my friends pair doesn't have it. I just watched night wings review on em on YouTube and notice has a size sticker inside the sole of his shoes. Hmmm.
I have size stickers on both my black pairs and both my white pairs. I doubled up on them one to rock and one to stock.

Back
Top Bottom