Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

The rumors are spot on btw. These DEFINITELY run big too. I bought a full size down and I still have some room in the toe.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

whats this footlocker coupon yall talking about? 
nerd.gif
Check the Coupon Thread in the Nike section

Cmon people the Orlando's are not that difficult to cop in person..don't know why they sold out on NDC..

Cmon people the Orlando's are not that difficult to cop in person..don't know why they sold out on NDC..

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

The rumors are spot on btw. These DEFINITELY run big too. I bought a full size down and I still have some room in the toe.

i hope thats not the case for me
frown.gif

i hope thats not the case for me
frown.gif

I went a full size down... Hawaii footlockers/champs/footactions didnt get them
frown.gif

Kicks/HI released theirs this morning but apparently pre-sold to workers/friends. Was there before opening today with a sign on the door that said (PENNYS 10,11,13 ONLY SIZES LEFT).

Luckily the 11 fits me perfect (usually run a 12).

Based on what numbers we saw here, and how quick these sold out online, these seem like a legit quickstrike/limited release to me.

I went a full size down... Hawaii footlockers/champs/footactions didnt get them
frown.gif

Kicks/HI released theirs this morning but apparently pre-sold to workers/friends. Was there before opening today with a sign on the door that said (PENNYS 10,11,13 ONLY SIZES LEFT).

Luckily the 11 fits me perfect (usually run a 12).

Based on what numbers we saw here, and how quick these sold out online, these seem like a legit quickstrike/limited release to me.

Just Picked up from Sheiks in Glendale Galleria (which had plenty left).
Finally after like 15 years i get these!! I can't wait to hoop in them a few years from now. lol

Just Picked up from Sheiks in Glendale Galleria (which had plenty left).
Finally after like 15 years i get these!! I can't wait to hoop in them a few years from now. lol

Mmmm didn't xpect these to fly lke dat.... Wasn't in a rush for these but I might hve to accelerate the coppin process

Mmmm didn't xpect these to fly lke dat.... Wasn't in a rush for these but I might hve to accelerate the coppin process

Picked them up at midnight when I was drunk in South Beach last night at a shop that was just closing. Spent the rest of my night walking around in the clubs and @%!$ with a shopping bag. That's a true sneakerhead for you.

pimp.gif

Picked them up at midnight when I was drunk in South Beach last night at a shop that was just closing. Spent the rest of my night walking around in the clubs and @%!$ with a shopping bag. That's a true sneakerhead for you.

pimp.gif

where can I cop online for retail? Damn i hate calling around for shoes. smh I might just over pay on ebay

where can I cop online for retail? Damn i hate calling around for shoes. smh I might just over pay on ebay

Back
Top Bottom