Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

The piping is still 3m correct? OGs were my last pair so don't know if the retros are just black and white piping.

The piping is still 3m correct? OGs were my last pair so don't know if the retros are just black and white piping.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

From wat I'm hearing its black and white piping not 3m

Originally Posted by thapointguy

From wat I'm hearing its black and white piping not 3m

Never been 3m!! Lol this dude don't ''no what he i's talking bout. Your thinking about the wrong penny bro lol

Never been 3m!! Lol this dude don't ''no what he i's talking bout. Your thinking about the wrong penny bro lol

Too bad I don't have the OGs to show that i'm not crazy.
tired.gif
Where do you think they got the Penny 2 3m piping idea from?

Too bad I don't have the OGs to show that i'm not crazy.
tired.gif
Where do you think they got the Penny 2 3m piping idea from?

laugh.gif
@ these dudes talking all this nonsense about this shoe not knowing anything about them. I've owned 8 pairs of these in my life and will be buying 5 more next weekend.

laugh.gif
@ these dudes talking all this nonsense about this shoe not knowing anything about them. I've owned 8 pairs of these in my life and will be buying 5 more next weekend.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif

No one cares

Back
Top Bottom