Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Saw these in person today,they look great even the air bubble looks bigger then I expected,def gonna double up.

Saw these in person today,they look great even the air bubble looks bigger then I expected,def gonna double up.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Sizes selling out on pickyourshoes.com.

SMH size 11 is gone
30t6p3b.gif

im pretty mad right now

Yea it looks as if PYS has sold out damn near the entire FSR. Glad I didn't sleep. Mine shipped yesterday. 
happy.gif
  Hope everybody that wants em get em. It's really a beautiful shoe. I still remember gettin the OGs for xmas 1995. Had em until Hurricane Katrina hit here in St. Bernard Parish. But fear not NTers, i did take 60 prs with me when i evacuated lol

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Sizes selling out on pickyourshoes.com.

SMH size 11 is gone
30t6p3b.gif

im pretty mad right now

Yea it looks as if PYS has sold out damn near the entire FSR. Glad I didn't sleep. Mine shipped yesterday. 
happy.gif
  Hope everybody that wants em get em. It's really a beautiful shoe. I still remember gettin the OGs for xmas 1995. Had em until Hurricane Katrina hit here in St. Bernard Parish. But fear not NTers, i did take 60 prs with me when i evacuated lol

I'm getting $125 + $15 @ DeadstockShoes.

They are legit (at least they were when I ordered under ShoeTrends). Transit time is up in the air. They could ship out 2 weeks before RD or 4 weeks after... ya never know...

I'm getting $125 + $15 @ DeadstockShoes.

They are legit (at least they were when I ordered under ShoeTrends). Transit time is up in the air. They could ship out 2 weeks before RD or 4 weeks after... ya never know...

Why are people buying these online lol.. And they are starting to hit stores.. I just don't understand lol.. Anyways my mom&pops store has gs sizes already and should have men sizes anyway now.. And everything i's 20 % percent off i'n store but Jordan brand so i should have these for around 100 dollars or less!!!

Why are people buying these online lol.. And they are starting to hit stores.. I just don't understand lol.. Anyways my mom&pops store has gs sizes already and should have men sizes anyway now.. And everything i's 20 % percent off i'n store but Jordan brand so i should have these for around 100 dollars or less!!!

Originally Posted by jordan304

Cuz I don't have your Mom and pop store near me and I got em for $120 shipped. In stores that would have cost me a $4 gallon of gas and about $11 sales tax. Thats 15 bucks and 12% off retail when all said and done and they'll come to my house. Seems like a pretty damn good deal to me...

Cuz I don't have your Mom and pop store near me and I got em for $120 shipped. In stores that would have cost me a $4 gallon of gas and about $11 sales tax. Thats 15 bucks and 12% off retail when all said and done and they'll come to my house. Seems like a pretty damn good deal to me...

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Copped in the Bronx. I went a half sz down.
Most people do, if not a full size.

I'm a faithful 11.  10.5 depending on fit. 

My '06 joints are a 10, and I have a wide foot. 

I'm waiting for these to hit stores so I can try them on first...

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Copped in the Bronx. I went a half sz down.
Most people do, if not a full size.

I'm a faithful 11.  10.5 depending on fit. 

My '06 joints are a 10, and I have a wide foot. 

I'm waiting for these to hit stores so I can try them on first...

Heed EOH's words. AMP1's are notorious for having whack sizing. I'm a 10, but my heel kept poppin out. The 9.5 fits like a glove.

Heed EOH's words. AMP1's are notorious for having whack sizing. I'm a 10, but my heel kept poppin out. The 9.5 fits like a glove.

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Schooled you...

Back
Top Bottom