Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Copped an 11 from PYS. Can't wait! I wanted these as a kid and now I finally got my pair

Copped an 11 from PYS. Can't wait! I wanted these as a kid and now I finally got my pair

checked all the stores and even called around and no one in indiana as of yet are receiving the pennys
ohwell.gif
i'm hurtin

checked all the stores and even called around and no one in indiana as of yet are receiving the pennys
ohwell.gif
i'm hurtin

Originally Posted by wr8201

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by joeman1515

waiting for the sneaker.st drop..if pys has these for 120 im thinking it means there are a lot of them/they are expecting a restock?

why wait for another site? i highly doubt you will get a better price than $120 shipped

pretty much...sneaker st. will probly want $120-$130  
well for a pair i could probably get on discount if i took the time if they really are gr rather just wait it out at least until release day

Originally Posted by wr8201

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by joeman1515

waiting for the sneaker.st drop..if pys has these for 120 im thinking it means there are a lot of them/they are expecting a restock?

why wait for another site? i highly doubt you will get a better price than $120 shipped

pretty much...sneaker st. will probly want $120-$130  
well for a pair i could probably get on discount if i took the time if they really are gr rather just wait it out at least until release day

Originally Posted by derry1

deadstockshoes has em up for presale at $120 shipped

they got em for $105 but with shipping + tax it comes out to $130 for me
30t6p3b.gif
wish there was a coupon code for that site im sure theres one somewhere

Originally Posted by derry1

deadstockshoes has em up for presale at $120 shipped

they got em for $105 but with shipping + tax it comes out to $130 for me
30t6p3b.gif
wish there was a coupon code for that site im sure theres one somewhere

Im getting old......still feels like these just came out last year....and its been 4-5 years since they came out last.

i had the white and red ones.

Im getting old......still feels like these just came out last year....and its been 4-5 years since they came out last.

i had the white and red ones.

Back
Top Bottom