Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by jordan304

Why are people buying these online lol.. And they are starting to hit stores.. I just don't understand lol.. Anyways my mom&pops store has gs sizes already and should have men sizes anyway now.. And everything i's 20 % percent off i'n store but Jordan brand so i should have these for around 100 dollars or less!!!

Cuz I don't have your Mom and pop store near me and I got em for $120 shipped. In stores that would have cost me a $4 gallon of gas and about $11 sales tax. Thats 15 bucks and 12% off retail when all said and done and they'll come to my house. Seems like a pretty damn good deal to me...

Schooled you...

Just came in today from PYS
pimp.gif

2j1tylu.jpg

Penny 2's fit snug, I shoulda got a 10.5 in those but ended up with an 11. As for the Penny 1's, they fit big. I had to try on the Purple ones at a store before placing my order online.

Penny 2's fit snug, I shoulda got a 10.5 in those but ended up with an 11. As for the Penny 1's, they fit big. I had to try on the Purple ones at a store before placing my order online.

Originally Posted by trublu86

PYS sold out of popular sizes already damn!  Ill just wait till they go on sale.

Good luck with that. It's not gonna get any cheaper than it already is. You think they'll still be around by that time? Maybe the club purples but not the Orlando.

Originally Posted by trublu86

PYS sold out of popular sizes already damn!  Ill just wait till they go on sale.

Good luck with that. It's not gonna get any cheaper than it already is. You think they'll still be around by that time? Maybe the club purples but not the Orlando.

Back
Top Bottom