Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by BinYe

3m? humph...

i'll give YOU special piping.

No one saw this?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yes and immediately dismissed this corniness.

P.S. In for forthcoming 95/06/11 comparison video.

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

Those are the 2000 retro but you get the point.  Only the all black OGs didn't have 3M...

Nike needs 2 stop bs'n n drop da all blacks again!! I had dem joints n like 6th or 7th grade!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

Those are the 2000 retro but you get the point.  Only the all black OGs didn't have 3M...

Nike needs 2 stop bs'n n drop da all blacks again!! I had dem joints n like 6th or 7th grade!!
pimp.gif

Anybody know what web sites the blue ones coming out on? is dey coming out on footlocker and champs? let yo foo know! dey aint coming out in stores where im at. lol!

Anybody know what web sites the blue ones coming out on? is dey coming out on footlocker and champs? let yo foo know! dey aint coming out in stores where im at. lol!

Originally Posted by marcelwuzhere

Sneaker.st said they're gonna have em up on the site soon...

Just checked my '06 pair, no 3m either. Literally the second time I've actually looked at them, the things you miss when you just throw them onto the stack. Glad I have a pair of '00s back home.

Just checked my '06 pair, no 3m either. Literally the second time I've actually looked at them, the things you miss when you just throw them onto the stack. Glad I have a pair of '00s back home.

Originally Posted by PTone

Aye send me a link to this site bet!
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PTone

Aye send me a link to this site bet!
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

Got my pair today. Love em! Still hoping Nike drops the white based pair and I'll be done with this sig.

Back
Top Bottom