Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Got my pair today. Love em! Still hoping Nike drops the white based pair and I'll be done with this sig.

CAN'T WAIT!!! *Terrell Suggs voice*
laugh.gif

Got my pair today from PYS.

I've always wanted these when they came out and never got them.

To finally have them now feels great. Definitely want to get another pair.

Sizing seems to be kind big. I usually wear a 10 in everything I probably should of gotten a 9.5 in these.

Over all fantastic shoe!

Got my pair today from PYS.

I've always wanted these when they came out and never got them.

To finally have them now feels great. Definitely want to get another pair.

Sizing seems to be kind big. I usually wear a 10 in everything I probably should of gotten a 9.5 in these.

Over all fantastic shoe!

I'm going to say yes only for the fact that pretty much every other shoe that people said go a half size down I never did and they fit just fine. These to me were the only ones that had me thinking I really should of went a half size down.

If you can definitely try them on First

I'm going to say yes only for the fact that pretty much every other shoe that people said go a half size down I never did and they fit just fine. These to me were the only ones that had me thinking I really should of went a half size down.

If you can definitely try them on First

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Sneaker.ST will have these up later tonight are tomorrow, prices are TBD
If Theyre Price Is Right Ill Copp From Them... They Been Gettin A Lil Pricey... $270 For Royals That Can Still Be Had From Particular Spots Is Crazy...   

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Sneaker.ST will have these up later tonight are tomorrow, prices are TBD
If Theyre Price Is Right Ill Copp From Them... They Been Gettin A Lil Pricey... $270 For Royals That Can Still Be Had From Particular Spots Is Crazy...   

Are these releasing on eastbay? Called 5 diff shoes
Stores in my area and none of them are getting them.

Are these releasing on eastbay? Called 5 diff shoes
Stores in my area and none of them are getting them.

Back
Top Bottom