Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I know, which makes no sense given nike/JB's tendency to cut corners AND raise the price. Does this indicate some major corner cutting on this release?

I know, which makes no sense given nike/JB's tendency to cut corners AND raise the price. Does this indicate some major corner cutting on this release?

Originally Posted by dtb00201

So these are actually cheaper than the originals? Good stuff

Haha, basically.  It seems the only true similarity these retros have had with their predecessors is price.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

So these are actually cheaper than the originals? Good stuff

Haha, basically.  It seems the only true similarity these retros have had with their predecessors is price.

So are most stores getting these!!?? or what stores should get these???

Called my local FTA and FTL and they didnt know anything....

called HOH and they said yes....But I don't feel like going to HOH

So are most stores getting these!!?? or what stores should get these???

Called my local FTA and FTL and they didnt know anything....

called HOH and they said yes....But I don't feel like going to HOH

^
dont sweat it man

if these are similar to the other Penny releases in the past.......you will be able to get em DIRT cheap

I got almost EVERY Penny retro in the Orlando colorsways for almost half price cause they sit for so long

trust me if these are like all the others they will be around for AWHILE

^
dont sweat it man

if these are similar to the other Penny releases in the past.......you will be able to get em DIRT cheap

I got almost EVERY Penny retro in the Orlando colorsways for almost half price cause they sit for so long

I just received mine from PYS and there nice.  I have a lot of  'acne'  on the white part on both shoes tho?   That may be some of the corner cutting in a lower price, I'm not sure.  All in all though I'm very happy.  Very nice shoe I finally own.  
pimp.gif

I just received mine from PYS and there nice.  I have a lot of  'acne'  on the white part on both shoes tho?   That may be some of the corner cutting in a lower price, I'm not sure.  All in all though I'm very happy.  Very nice shoe I finally own.  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^
dont sweat it man

i dunno bout that...orlando colored pennys always sell steady and consistent....now if we were talkin bout OTHER colorways you'd have a point.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^
dont sweat it man

i dunno bout that...orlando colored pennys always sell steady and consistent....now if we were talkin bout OTHER colorways you'd have a point.

how does this fit
grin.gif
 i got the purple/blk and to me its true to size
ohwell.gif
 wondering if this is the same
grin.gif

how does this fit
grin.gif
 i got the purple/blk and to me its true to size
ohwell.gif
 wondering if this is the same
grin.gif