OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

I haven't seen any specific info regarding the Lebron Rumor Pack availability. Is it going to be a GR or Limited?

Originally Posted by junebug1

I haven't seen any specific info regarding the Lebron Rumor Pack availability. Is it going to be a GR or Limited?

They are available for $95 each CW.  Call NTLV, they already have them available to order accept the Knick's CW.

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

Sorry to hear that man. But nah, from my experience I've never had that happen to me. Nor have I heard that happen before. Hope you get your money back. If not, at least they look good brah! Dunkman VII gotta be near the top of the HOTTEST LBJ's ever imo. Also, you got an excuse to double up on this one =P

Lol I love Nikes but I've never been able to convince myself to buy 2 pairs of the same shoe..However, dude said he would give me a refund so now I just gotta send them back and get my money so I can buy a non-defected pair. If anything, I know a few spots in NYC that still have them so I should be good

Edit: Also, this is my first pair of LBJ 7s and they fit a little snug. Do you think it's because the pair was defected or is it because they run small? I might cop them online if I can get a good price so I don't wanna order a bigger size and get stuck a pair that doesn't fit well

You got a store that sells lebrons around your way?... just tried them on in the store to find what fits best.

Upptempo8387,
Like andfattoo said, you should just try them on at the store if you can.  For me they fit true to size.  However, some have said that the Dunkmans fit a little more snug than the others.

Originally Posted by Evolved

I wear a 10 in the Kobes (and everything else) but had to go to a 9.5 for the Lebrons.

Yep.  Same deal with me.  That heel slippage was crazy!

Originally Posted by Steve212

I wear a 10 in the Kobes (and everything else) but had to go to a 9.5 for the Lebrons.

Heel slippage is right, I was almost walking out of them.

Yea that heel slippage is what prevented me from ballin in my VIIs. Just waitin for those PS'. Those are sure not to disappoint in the performace category =)

Thanks for all the input guys. I should have my Dunkmans sent back today for a full refund but in the meantime I was able to scoop up a pair of CTK 7's today and they fit amazing compared to the defected pair of Dunkmans I got. I was skeptical at first when I saw them online but when I got them today, they look way smoother in person. Very clean look but still stands out

Finally got my white/black/gold VIIs from Eastbay; they are
pimp.gif

Where's the energy for the LBJ VII PS release?

I went to the mall today and asked about them only one store knew what I was talking about and they told me they arent releasing til April 17th? I thought the Pops release on that date.

According to Foot Locker Unlocked these release next Saturday. Anybody actually seen them yet?

Nike_LeBron_VII_Post_Season.jpg

^Man, I guess it's just me and you who's hyped about em.

I messaged NTLV on FB just today and they told me they would release the PS' on April 17th along with the Kobe V Playoff Pack. At least now we know 1 place with workers who knows what the hell is going on. I had the employees at footlocker/champs/footaction clueless on what I was talking about when I asked em when these were dropping... smh.

Originally Posted by Steve212

Heel slippage is right, I was almost walking out of them.

Yeah, the heel slippage is the only beef I have with these shoes, but its the most comfortable fit for me.  Couldn't do the half size down. 

^Man, I guess it's just me and you who's hyped about em.
You haven't been reading the posts.  It's about 5 of us hyped for them. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom