OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by l8bloomer11

^^^ makes me want the ps even more!!! 14mm heel zoom???? must be like landing on a cloud

is it just the same as the kobe v?14 mm zoom air in the heel?
ohwell.gif

Just bring them all out - sell 'em in packs or make the certain colorways (school shoes) available only at the arena's they play at. Doesn't really matter I'd purchase them all!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

All I want is the all black 7s. When it hits the outlets let me know. TIA

89.99 at a lot of niketowns as of yesterday when i was calling around looking for the og colorway.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by rhester

Platinum Fubu?

roll.gif
I thought it was Fat Albert....but same difference.

roll.gif

I was going to say same.... i'm looking like.. i bought those from Ross back in the days. was squinting my eye in all, think they out in my shed too... lemme go look and take pic
laugh.gif

edit:

15owbxd.jpg

rhr3ft.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

89.99 at a lot of niketowns as of yesterday when i was calling around looking for the og colorway.
Gonna give them a call....thx for the info.

Has anyone checked out the quality of the Red Carpets @ the Camarillo outlets? Any info would be appreciated.

the PS sketches look better than the actual shoe. nike is killing me with pictures of the blue HWC and the cavfanatics. those are too great to leave unreleased.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jdub562

Has anyone checked out the quality of the Red Carpets @ the Camarillo outlets? Any info would be appreciated.

A few pages back a guy said awful, c grade lol.

I need some help, to those who wear their Dunkmans, has anyone noticed the soles looking like theyre fading or noticed splotches? They arent fakes or anything but ive worn them about 5-6 times and just noticed it today. If no one else has this problem ill post some pics

Originally Posted by l8bloomer11

^^^ makes me want the ps even more!!! 14mm heel zoom???? must be like landing on a cloud

That video has me wondering how these perform compared to the Zoom Kobe Vs

Originally Posted by jdub562

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Gonna give them a call....thx for the info.
Gave NTSF a call and they sent it back to Nike and it'll head to the outlets in a month. It better be $89.99 instead of $109 that's at the outlet already.

Back
Top Bottom