OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Who was the dude in here that said he swapped the blue ticket on the shoe box and got them for way cheaper? That dude was DEFINITELY lying because when you buy the shoes at the counter, the cashier scans the barcode. They dont even look at the blue sticker.
laugh.gif
..some kids.
Ive gotten away with shoes mismarked by the employees on accident before 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I see you got ya all stars.. sick pic..

i can't wait to wear mine... freaking NYC weather need to warm up
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yea...But the left shoe has a crease on the outside of the shoe on the toebox, wonder if its cuz i got them 1/2 size bigger than my normal size [/color]
eyes.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]On the hunt for CTK's now [/color]
nerd.gif

Any word on the Black/White/Gold popping up in outlets? They will certainly make it there, and they are a great CW. Would be a nice pick up for $99.

Originally Posted by never wear them

And like i said Drew... Once you pass that test... I might need you for legal purposes.

And lol at Hotbutter. You already know what a lot of dudes think of you in that Kobe thread. Enough said. I feel sorry for most of you real lebron heads that have been down since day one. It's like the Kobe and lebron thread gained most of the Jordan fusion fanatics.

lol when you say "a lot of dudes in that kobe thread", you really mean-- you and your jock hanging crew? lol
sorry didnt know you were so sensitive.....
and about hypebeast.......
grin.gif

"enough said"
embarassed.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
some of you dudes in here are flaking real hard. Price switching.. lying.. hahaha aight yall, get back to talking about these dope kicks please!

Originally Posted by Remi23

When Does the NBA Hand out the MVP award?

if i remember correctly lebron received his in game 1 of the 2nd rd last year i believe against the hawks i may be wrong though but i will not be missing out on this years mvps like i did last year thats for sure im still tryin to hunt down a pair of those things

can we all get back to *****ing about Nike not releasing the colous we all want please?

And you can add the allstars to the list that i need to unsleep on........

really anxious to see if nike decides to release the P.S or A.M VII as the MVP shoe..............

1 vote for air max

doogal not sure if your use of the B word can get you banned but you might want to edit just in case...i believe expletives are not allowed

Ima email you back bout the shoes memphis. Still deciding.

lemme know. moving saturday and wont be able to touch my kicks until next summer when i get back lol.
so need to send out tomorrow or saturday morning if u want

QUICK QUES... PLEASE DONT BASH ME..

how do these fit?

I'm just now getting into bron 7s.

thanks..

Anyone else have problems with the tongue rubbing against the metal "V" on the side? It makes a popping sound and I find it pretty annoying. Also, im a little disappointed in how hard the cushioning feels on these, but overall, they are a great shoe

to jordandon23, u should cal hoh town east mall in mesqite texas 972 279 5614. They might have your size...

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Ima email you back bout the shoes memphis. Still deciding.

lemme know. moving saturday and wont be able to touch my kicks until next summer when i get back lol.
so need to send out tomorrow or saturday morning if u want

QUICK QUES... PLEASE DONT BASH ME..

how do these fit?

I'm just now getting into bron 7s.

thanks..
They are pretty wide, so if you have a wide foot stay true to size....I got a 10.5 but I tend to wear 11s....No complaints from me.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

...right. That's how it's done. Cashiers can just price OVERRIDE at will. mm hmm.. that's it.
i dont know if you know what you are talking about...but in CA if a store has a price labeled on a item they are required to sell you the item at that price....so if someone switches it and doesnt get caught for one reason or another the cashier/store must sell it for that price regardless if it was mistagged by the store. BTW (its illegal to switch prices by the way guys, so i am not encouraging such behavior)  If they dont sell it to you for the price tagged then you can report it to the California Weights and Measures and the store can get fined etc. 
Enough said, just like that in Virginia.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

...right. That's how it's done. Cashiers can just price OVERRIDE at will. mm hmm.. that's it.
i dont know if you know what you are talking about...but in CA if a store has a price labeled on a item they are required to sell you the item at that price....so if someone switches it and doesnt get caught for one reason or another the cashier/store must sell it for that price regardless if it was mistagged by the store. BTW (its illegal to switch prices by the way guys, so i am not encouraging such behavior)  If they dont sell it to you for the price tagged then you can report it to the California Weights and Measures and the store can get fined etc. 
Enough said, just like that in Virginia.
I wrote my previous post with that in mind, I don't know if you know... all of that can happen sure but, a regular cashier cannot usually override the price on an item without the authorization of some type of supervisor. Stores have the right to refuse ANYONE for ANYTHING. Especially if they sense some type of fishiness. Bottom line is that people need to stop trying to bring their internet status up by lying about things that aren't as easy to do as they say they are. If they're doing that, then they can provide the proper proof. Otherwise they'll be called out on their bs.

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

can we all get back to *****ing about Nike not releasing the colous we all want please?
why? that is just about as interesting as hearing these fools bicker back and forth.
i dont know if yall noticed but nike really doesnt care what nt thinks.

there is about 100+ posts about the HWC's alone.
grin.gif

this thread is like a condensed version of the whole JB forum.   

laugh.gif

smh.gif
 @ the last few pages being dudes bickering about price stickers.

I'm probably gonna pull the trigger on the POPs this weekend and might get the Black/red PS down the road.

6 of this size is available if anyone wants to go and get their size. Bought one today for a friend thanks.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

were the "MVPs" last year a HOH-only release??

I wanna say nikebasketball released them for sure but I wasn't checkin for the VI so I can't recall..

so guys if one of these colorways were to release for the MVP which would you want it to be?

~sigh~ so many great colorways

261f2xe.png

azew48.png

other-event-100410-clegotsole-ii-1-36-570x427.jpg

98hs7n.png

10qkz0m.png

1znpsud.png

15mlbpx.png

djclarkkent-x-nike-amlbj-vii-112-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom