OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

I honestly dont see no reason for NWT to post proof, this is the real world people do it all the time, its not really big deal he dont have to post no damn receipt for proof. most people in shoe stores are not even knowledgeable about prices to begin with, u tell them they were marked down and the sticker is on the box thats what they gonna give to u for its not his or hers loss.

I would prefer a new CW, maybe white white based considering their wasn't very many. but out of those, the XI inspired.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

were the "MVPs" last year a HOH-only release??
It was on NDC as well. I actually was able to grab mine from Eastbay
laugh.gif

Just bring them all out - sell 'em in packs or make the certain colorways (school shoes) available only at the arena's they play at.

/\/\/\/\ Hot colorways up there! Ive been. Man I been on a roll with these lately- dropping too much money though...

lol, to add to the price switching crap.....Who cares if its illegal, people do illegal stuff everyday and dont get caught. If he did it, he did it, if he didnt he didnt, why are u people stressing over it? go get some girl friends and do something else with your time instead of arguing over whether someone stole something or not.....smh

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

this thread is like a condensed version of the whole JB forum.  
Yep.  And on that note...
Word,
smh.gif
its a shame. This thread was going really well for a long time. But as u can see its come to an end.

Hence, why i RARELY ever post in here anymore

Id name some dudes out for runing the thread and bringing the JB Bishassness in here but u kno who u r...

Yall get the
indifferent.gif
+ the finger to ruing a thread that was doing EXTREMELY well..

Now its JB 2.0.

like i said... i feel sorry for the Lebron heads that started from day one... Lonelyboysole, Rock, Fresh, T12, old neverwearthem, and some more ppl that i did Not forget...

Back
Top Bottom