OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

getiin my 7s game up very soon
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Nikes toying with us but it is what it is...
2lnih76.jpg

2i2al43.jpg

106luti.jpg

6s85u1.jpg

what website are these pics from? i have seen kobe v pics with the same background. i checked nike but couldnt find it. man i hope these are the ones nike releases for his mvp shoe.

these will probably release for this birthday shoe...they released same colorway for lebron IV....every year nike releases a lebron shoe for his bday..so lets see if this if they choose this color.

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by badboy074

price is 129.99 those that want them they ship to your place (805)384-4480.
good looking out, were there any noticable defects?
From what i saw in sz 9.5 i didn't notice any defects at all and if it had some i didn't see it, a b grade can be something not even noticeable such as a very minor stitching error or a few glue that shows on the shoes and nike would put b grade by the way the box is not the lebron box it is an orange nike box with the black lebron tag sticked on it and it is stamped b grade on the box just to let you know.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

ed2trey wrote:
badboy074 wrote:
price is 129.99 those that want them they ship to your place

Props on this info. Just got a 10.5

Lady told me no defects, except they dont come in OG lebron box.

how is that so.... i was there like less than a month ago and they were for 109 and they ran a 30% off all footwear from 10-2 sumthin like that the following week...

dq6aep.jpg

i got mine for cheap tho... like swiper from dora the explorer cheap...

wht/navys will be hitting soon and many outlets will be SWAMPED with the all blk pair.... then the wht/red woven pair

Who was the dude in here that said he swapped the blue ticket on the shoe box and got them for way cheaper? That dude was DEFINITELY lying because when you buy the shoes at the counter, the cashier scans the barcode. They dont even look at the blue sticker.
laugh.gif
..some kids.

Ain't no one telling you to believe it kid. Your obviously losing sleep if you still on that topic, what was that... Like 1 month ago?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sucks to be called out, ey? I only bring it up because that picture up there with all the blue stickers reminded me of it and because I bought some shoes the other day at the Nike Outlet and put extra attention on how they rang them up.

You failed, bud. hahaha

Originally Posted by never wear them

Called out?... Please. You must be new. I got more clout to get bothered by small NTers like ya.... Ask bout me kid.

what the...................?
roll.gif
roll.gif

line of the year.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

...right. That's how it's done. Cashiers can just price OVERRIDE at will. mm hmm.. that's it.
i dont know if you know what you are talking about...but in CA if a store has a price labeled on a item they are required to sell you the item at that price....so if someone switches it and doesnt get caught for one reason or another the cashier/store must sell it for that price regardless if it was mistagged by the store. BTW (its illegal to switch prices by the way guys, so i am not encouraging such behavior)  If they dont sell it to you for the price tagged then you can report it to the California Weights and Measures and the store can get fined etc. 

And like i said Drew... Once you pass that test... I might need you for legal purposes.

And lol at Hotbutter. You already know what a lot of dudes think of you in that Kobe thread. Enough said. I feel sorry for most of you real lebron heads that have been down since day one. It's like the Kobe and lebron thread gained most of the Jordan fusion fanatics.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

ed2trey wrote:
badboy074 wrote:
price is 129.99 those that want them they ship to your place

Props on this info. Just got a 10.5

Lady told me no defects, except they dont come in OG lebron box.

how is that so.... i was there like less than a month ago and they were for 109 and they ran a 30% off all footwear from 10-2 sumthin like that the following week...

i got mine for cheap tho... like swiper from dora the explorer cheap...

wht/navys will be hitting soon and many outlets will be SWAMPED with the all blk pair.... then the wht/red woven pair
White red woven pair that you mentioned and eastbay.com has for sale along with the picture you showed above is there for 110 also and yes when you mentioned about price switching i thought about it but then i remembered what goes around comes  around worse and it has happened to me so i decided on not doing it on the pair you bought and just paid 110 nwt. I wouldn't recommend it either since my best friend paid a fine and got probation and a record on his history for doing that, now jobs don't hire him because of that even though it's over 10 years old which is what i think why he can't find a job, so don't do it and go to jail for it. Not worth it, if you can't buy it now try to borrow from a friend and pay them back later. by the way the b grade red carps arrived there two days ago for 130 they said. Also the pacquiao trainer 1 third colorway was released there 6 pairs total and the employees got em all. nwt be careful about price switching and hopefully that will be your last price switch. Wearing my white black red i bought at the outlet right after i bought them and they are my casual only shoes while my dunkmans are my indoor bball court only shoe.

...right. That's how it's done. Cashiers can just price OVERRIDE at will. mm hmm.. that's it.

whatever the sticker price is they have to go with that. Dont matter what the price on the system said.

And i work at a Nike Outlet before and we always have to go with sticker price no matter what

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

whatever the sticker price is they have to go with that. Dont matter what the price on the system said.

And i work at a Nike Outlet before and we always have to go with sticker price no matter what

SMH at people putting stickers on boxes. Outlets do have cameras and that is stealing. Check your local ''wanted'' website you're probably on there. And all for $20-$30 sweeeet. Lol. And by the way they DO NOT HAVE to give you the sticker price. Like these places dont know that ANYONE can just put a cheaper price on an item. Computer price prevails technically, will they override of course. Dont just think you will go into an outlet and make your own prices though.  My boy works at nike and he turns fools down all the time doing tag switches. Especially when they put a cheaper tag on a sneaker that isnt on the hash wall, and is sitting there like those lebron vii's with 20 pair all marked with the same price. Haha..

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

i dont know if you know what you are talking about...but in CA if a store has a price labeled on a item they are required to sell you the item at that price....so if someone switches it and doesnt get caught for one reason or another the cashier/store must sell it for that price regardless if it was mistagged by the store. BTW (its illegal to switch prices by the way guys, so i am not encouraging such behavior)  If they dont sell it to you for the price tagged then you can report it to the California Weights and Measures and the store can get fined etc. 

True talk.  I'm in Illinois and we do the same stuff.  If it's that price posted we have to sell it for that, but if there are others that are priced right then we just say that was an error and sell for what it should be, if the peeps don't want it then they don't want it.  Now mind you those that switch tags...this is a form of retail theft.  You could find yourself in trouble.  Don't know if saving a couple dollars is really worth it.   

Back
Top Bottom