OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

riddla713 wrote:

bahunt8 wrote:

Also guys who have multiple colorways which Air Max Lebron VII colorway did you notice being softer than the others. I have the Black/White/Gold is that one of the softer  feeling colorways

i have 5 different colorways.

dunkmans and asgs are realy soft while rcs and akrons are stiff. havent work ctks yet

EDIT what yal think?

I see Wale did it again.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Got these in today, wayyy lighter than I thought they would be...

I'ma go a 1/2 size down, when the HWC come out though....

2rmpgz7.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My first pair of Lebrons....

CTKs came in today.........whilst i'll prob double up on them as they're really nice it did make me really pine for some akrons.......despite wale rocking them

Originally Posted by rhester

Got these in today, wayyy lighter than I thought they would be...

I'ma go a 1/2 size down, when the HWC come out though....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My first pair of Lebrons....

Nice pickup homie.

I need to cop a pair in that 1st colorway.

I saw somebody try on the Black P.S. today at Footlocker and walk around for a minute.  When they took them off they were creased really bad on the patened leather.  It really surprised me how they looked after a few mintutes.  Regardless, they are nice looking and really light weight!

^ I wish those SVSM's that Toro has released 2 pairs copped for sure.

I'm liking the concord PS not feelin the black CW as much.

These came in today...shout out to Daib682 (member of the other board) for helping me out. Love them!

I only have a DS pair of the 1st cw, but my Footlocker has the PS and POP...gonna take back my DS Oreo 6's and Pure 3's for them...have too many Air Jordans anyways.

Back
Top Bottom