OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by you big dummy

muv3ip.jpg

For some reason he thinks it looks cool. Makes the shoe look old and worn IMO. To each his own though.

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

steve they seem to run true to size (for me at least). They just feel a bit more narrow

Good lookin'.

I ask because I had to go a half size down for the Air Max VII's.  Picking up my blk/red colorway tomorrow.

Same here I had to go down and get a sz 10.5 on the og, red carpets, and blk/wht gold colorways but a sz11 with the dunkmans. The PS version fit good if you go with your true sz. Also I wouldn't necessarily say they MORE comfortable than the AM7 but definitely feel different and lighter (in a good way)due to the use of zoom air.

Finally got the CTK in hand and I gotta say I was a lil letdown. It's still a great lookin colorway, but they have kinda moved down in the ranks for me.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Finally got the CTK in hand and I gotta say I was a lil letdown. It's still a great lookin colorway, but they have kinda moved down in the ranks for me.

Originally Posted by Simply Certified

Originally Posted by gottig10

IM starting to think the CTK's >>>>>>>>>>all the VIIs, even dunkmans....im impressed

24gqd0k.gif

CHILLLL.  Stop thinking that way then 
laugh.gif

LMAO!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

CAM is a funny dude, man i wish dipset was still poppin like they where back on 05-06

yall funny........ the POPs are good but the only think that kills the shoe for me is the lil bits of red on the shoe.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Nikes toying with us but it is what it is...
2lnih76.jpg

2i2al43.jpg

106luti.jpg

6s85u1.jpg

what website are these pics from? i have seen kobe v pics with the same background. i checked nike but couldnt find it. man i hope these are the ones nike releases for his mvp shoe.

Tried on the POPs and PS' today at a local kicks shop. IMO, they run a little big. Bout a half size. I tried on a size 10 and they weren't as snug on my foot as other size 10s. Both colorways look super fresh. The POPs were clean as hell =). Kinda in between now though if I really wanna pick em up. Spent cash on a new surfboard =P

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Got my PS's today. They're absolutely
smokin.gif

Congrats my man, didn't I tell you they were absolutely SICK in person??
wink.gif
One of the hottest shoes i've picked up in a while!

Next up are the Akrons, they are the nicest VII to me!!
Yup! They sure are dope. The patent leather feels soft and smooth. I appreciate the info you gave me the other day. My size 11 fit a little loose but that's how I like them. There's a lot more space in the toe area than anticipated so I ordered a size 10.5 to see how those fit too. Will get them in a few days. They're a bit different in that way than the Air Max VII's, which has a shorter toe box area. Hope that helps Steve212.

Originally Posted by th3darkhors3

Originally Posted by Juice2352

^^^ Nice. I like these, but can't muster to pay that much for a shoe to ball in.

but you can pay that much or more for a shoe to walk around the mall in or stare at in your room? There must be something wrong with me. I'd much rather pay $140 for a "performance" basketball shoe than $150+ for some "sweet retro J's".
I, like everybody, wear shoes casually more often than for ball.  I can get hyperdunks and kobes for <$100 that perform just as well if not better.  Playing basketball as often as I do, I won't be spending $140 for a shoe that'll be beat after 3-4 months.

^I wear my bball shoes to ball 99.9% of the time. So not "everybody" wears them more casually. Honestly, I think it's sad how most people do though. It's like buying a sports car, just to drive around under the speed limit lol. They are "basketball" shoes after all. People who do tend to wear them casually should stick with their RETRO J's.Whatever you're into i guess.

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Nikes toying with us but it is what it is...
2lnih76.jpg

2i2al43.jpg

106luti.jpg

6s85u1.jpg

what website are these pics from? i have seen kobe v pics with the same background. i checked nike but couldnt find it. man i hope these are the ones nike releases for his mvp shoe.

They are on Nike Basketball. I think they will release these as the MVP shoes

Also guys who have multiple colorways which Air Max Lebron VII colorway did you notice being softer than the others. I have the Black/White/Gold is that one of the softer  feeling colorways

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Got my PS's today. They're absolutely
smokin.gif

Congrats my man, didn't I tell you they were absolutely SICK in person??
wink.gif
One of the hottest shoes i've picked up in a while!

Next up are the Akrons, they are the nicest VII to me!!
Yup! They sure are dope. The patent leather feels soft and smooth. I appreciate the info you gave me the other day. My size 11 fit a little loose but that's how I like them. There's a lot more space in the toe area than anticipated so I ordered a size 10.5 to see how those fit too. Will get them in a few days. They're a bit different in that way than the Air Max VII's, which has a shorter toe box area. Hope that helps Steve212.

It did bro. Thanks.  Got my pair.  I like my shoes to fit like a glove, so I went against my usual 10, and copped a 9.5.  Feels good.  This shoe is gonna do numbers.  Blk shoes on a white outsole is a clean business look IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom