OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

got back from Camarillo

lebron 7 1st cw hash wall 109.99
lebron 7 white/red 109.99
lebron 7 red carpet 129.99 (bgrades, not as bad as someone was making them out to be, at least from the ones i was looking at)
lebron 6 Ohio 99.99

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

got back from Camarillo

lebron 7 1st cw hash wall 109.99
lebron 7 white/red 109.99
lebron 7 red carpet 129.99 (bgrades, not as bad as someone was making them out to be, at least from the ones i was looking at)
lebron 6 Ohio 99.99
Who says they were bad? They're b grades but there are very little wrong with the red carps. I just wanted them to be 110 instead of 130 that's why i took the first cw. If they're 110 would've gotten two carps. Well i'm sure it will be gone and you'll regret passing on them.

Originally Posted by Hugo

copped..

wet ya panties. =p

fumccg.jpg

2dlt0tw.jpg

153pk4o.jpg

huhorc.jpg

#BURR
900wah.jpg

dont mind my sexy legs =p
34pkrpz.jpg

26270br.jpg

hope to see a lot of ya heads cop these tomorrow. shoe is sooo clean!
to me the cartoonish lion head kills the shoe. easy pass.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

I just came back from the Camarillo outlet and the Red Carpets are poor quality. The leather has scratches on them and the extra pair of laces are burnt orange. They are some of the worst b grades I have ever seen.
This is who said the Red Carpets were bad...

Originally Posted by gottig10

i would say the dunkmans and the ctk are tied for 1st place...

Ctk would be better if it was the cw of cavsfanatic since it's also burgundy like the cavs cw, but nike added white and the gold black cw already has that. So for me dunkmans top of the line cw in the lebron 7 released to the public so far.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Ctk would be better if it was the cw of cavsfanatic since it's also burgundy like the cavs cw, but nike added white and the gold black cw already has that. So for me dunkmans top of the line cw in the lebron 7 released to the public so far.
dude i feel the white brings out the burgundy and the gold in the shoe! i love it!

dude i feel the white brings out the burgundy and the gold in the shoe! i love it!
The white makes the shoe nice but two shoes already has the same design which is black gold cw and red carps cw, what if the bottom sole and the air max bubble is burgundy and the middle is the white instead at least something different? I think that would be great as well. But ctk is #3 for me with red carps being #2 best. Too bad i missed out on carps.

wsup badboy,
did u ever get chance to take that TEAM PIC with all Dunkmans?! lol
alien.gif
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by hotbutter

wsup badboy,
did u ever get chance to take that TEAM PIC with all Dunkmans?! lol
alien.gif
smokin.gif
nerd.gif
Never got a chance since i forgot all about it. At least we reached the semis but lost
tired.gif
 49-52. Next season i will try and take pics of the lebron 8 if the team wants to wear them again or the dunkmans if none of them are worn out by that time sorry butter.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

The Concord Lebron PS's are dope..good pics up there..where did you cop from Hugo?

sportzone

p.s. the black p.s are atrocious
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Excuse my ignorance but those White/Black PS' drop tomorrow? Are they limited or will I be able to pick them up from my local Champs/Footlocker?

Back
Top Bottom