OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

the black/red colorway of the PS is so damn dope imo

right up there with the dunkmans, ctks and the 1st colorway as far as public releases go

The great thing about the PS...LeBron will make them iconic after he gets his 1st ring!

I don't know about copping the Dunkmans after hearing about the blotches on the sole after a couple wears...

Raymo24TX wrote:
So MVP Vii's are coming and so are Championship Finals Vii's if he wins too? This could be really good

I think a Finals version will come out whether he wins a championship or not, Remember the Solider III Finals from last year?

Also the POP PS should be at every big Foot Locker just like last years POP Soldier III

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

Jordan XI inspired.

11kif6d.jpg
Nicely done
smokin.gif
. They look on point. Too bad we're only getting 4 colorways.
Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Didn'twant to go through 100 plus pages, does anyone have pics of themwearing the Akron's, I am tempted to pull the trigger, just want to seehow they look on your feet,.........thanks
http://nikelebron.net/2010/02/28/after_the_drop_nike_air_max_lebron_vii_akron_zips_close_ups/

Originally Posted by mafiasco

dude did you seriously put red carpet laces in your christmas'
Actually Xmas VII's come with two sets of laces. The other pair is the same color as the air bubble.

they really do need to make these.

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

So MVP Vii's are coming and so are Championship Finals Vii's if he wins too? This could be really good

That's if he can pull one past the Bulls.
grin.gif
They're not going down easy. BELIEVE THAT. That's another forum and thread though.

..and to 'The Infamous', I concur. PS is a very nice shoe.

^Mister Friendly. I almost forgot about those soldier 3s. I'm curious if they'll be a championship 7 or ps 7.

^GottaBdaShoes And it looks like he can get past the bulls but they put up a tough fight as usual.

i'm kinda disappointed that the post season's dont have real carbon fiber. also the concord looking colorway doesnt look that great with the POP triangle design on the black patent leather toebox

Raymo24TX wrote:

^GottaBdaShoes And it looks like he can get past the bulls but they put up a tough fight as usual.

I don't see how that's true since they haven't played game 1 yet. Everyone just assumes. I like Lebron as much as the next guy. Just not against my Bulls. If you were watching Chicago last year against Boston, you'd know what I'm talking about. I'll be there for Game 3 at the United Center. Can't wait.

..and those bred XI inspired PS's are absolute fiya!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Raymo24TX wrote:

I don't see how that's true since they haven't played game 1 yet. Everyone just assumes. I like Lebron as much as the next guy. Just not against my Bulls. If you were watching Chicago last year against Boston, you'd know what I'm talking about. I'll be there for Game 3 at the United Center. Can't wait.

Everybody knows the Cavs are gonna destroy the Bulls. Just be happy if y'all dont get swept.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Raymo24TX wrote:

Yea I was hoping they would have beaten the Celtics last year.  I still remember Brad Miller being hit on the nose and going to the line.  Have fun at that game, I'm near Chicago for school and would love to see a game.
Those PS's would be the only ones I'd cop even though the other ones are pretty nice.

Originally Posted by luxurious24

so the ps drop 2moro, how many of yall coppin, and how much pairs? I'm jus gonna grab one to ball in.

I may grab a couple cws, but not until after I grab all the AMs I want.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

smh.gif

Should of never stepped foot in this damn thread. I have bout 5 pair of Bron vii's in the last 48 hours.

smh.gif

Damn, dude.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bahunt8

I would like to see them with some red laces though
nerd.gif

In my head, that's a good look.

Originally Posted by AB Doom

The great thing about the PS...LeBron will make them iconic after he gets his 1st ring!

I don't know about copping the Dunkmans after hearing about the blotches on the sole after a couple wears...

eyes.gif

Who really is that concerned about their sole after wearing them a few times..

very disappointed the PS VII aren't discounted on Swoosh only way I would have copped. Oh well on to the next one

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by AB Doom

eyes.gif

Who really is that concerned about their sole after wearing them a few times..

Must not wear his shoes....u cant see the sole if your wearing the shoes...

Picked up my POP's today to go along with the Black/red pair I picked up last week....the POP's are so classic to me.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

i hope nike comes out with more cw's. hopefully we'll be seeing TB cw's or something.
that would be nice, but i doubt they will.  Whats good with the solider IVs though??

Back
Top Bottom