Official NHL Thread: Vol. I Know Some NTers Care

There are alot of ugly jerseys this year from Dallas, Vancouver, Buffalo, Colorado, and Ottawa.
I must have really bad taste, all these people saying they hate certain jerseys and I'm feelin them
ohwell.gif

San Jose, LA, Dallas and Tampa have the best of the new design jerseys IMO

Glad to see the Rangers finally show some life winning 7 of 10, but they def need to do better on the road.

I expect this team to do big things once the groups gels together, possibly even a late season run.
smokin.gif

SMH @ Blake.

SMH @ Blake.
How so? He skated by Avery..........more like
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
@ Avery, it's being speculated this low life was chirping Blake about havingcancer.....real classy
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Mez 0ne wrote:
Glad to see the Rangers finally show some life winning 7 of 10, but they def need to do better on the road.

I expect this team to do big things once the groups gels together, possibly even a late season run.
smokin.gif

SMH @ Blake.

laugh.gif
�. You think Avery was the innocent one? Avery is a pile oftrash. He does nothing for the game of hockey. I hope someone gives him what he deserves. He tried to picka fight with Brodeur. This dude is a clown. I am surehe wouldn't have talkin that mess to a Maple Leaf is Domi was still there. Domi would have broken his face. Heres to Sean Avery catching a beatdown

Neither are innocent, but dude tapped with his stick, so he DID initiate it in that specific instance.

it's being speculated this low life was chirping Blake about having cancer.....real classy

Its called speculation. Dude's close family members died of cancer, so why would he "chirp" about it.

Sean Avery, this guy is a clown sometimes...
laugh.gif

Anyone remember these incidents?

During the 2005 preseason, Denis Gauthier of the Phoenix Coyotes bodychecked Kings forward Jeremy Roenick in a preseason game, giving Roenick a concussion. Avery's response was "I think it was typical of most French guys in our league with a visor on, running around and playing tough and not back anything up," giving way to much controversy with the French-Canadian public. [sup][2][/sup] Avery also made news during the regular season when Georges Laraque of the Edmonton Oilers, a Black Canadian, claimed that Avery called him a "monkey" during an October 11, 2005 contest between the two teams. The incident was never proven and Avery adamantly denies it ever occurred. [sup][3][/sup] Avery was fined $1,000 by the NHL on November 15, 2005 for intentionally diving during a game, then was fined $1,000 more a day later after publicly ripping into the NHL's director of hockey operations Colin Campbell. [sup][4][/sup]

This is my first post in over two years and I couldnt think of a better post to contribute to.

Im a Sabres fan so last year when the Rangers came to town for the playoffs Avery said "I'm going to hurt everyone on the team", Avery didnothing so I dont like Avery, never have.

And seeing the Rangers struggle is something I like mainly because Drury left but that was the fault of Buffalo management so I cant be too bitter.

^You from Buffalo?

And seeing the Rangers struggle is something I like mainly because Drury left but that was the fault of Buffalo management so I cant be too bitter.

I know I love it
laugh.gif
...but
smh.gif
at our management.

Its called speculation. Dude's close family members died of cancer, so why would he "chirp" about it.

Avery is that type of guy, just because you read in the paper that his 2 grandfathers died of cancer it doesn't automatically rule out thewhole cancer thing. The stuff I have heard isn't just from the papers either, it's from people who were on the ice while the incident happened, wonderwhat you'd say if this speculation was true
ohwell.gif

i love avery...thats probably only because he plays for my team because the rest of the league hates his guts. he is so fun to watch.

the whole thing with the cancer situation...i dont think he said it mainly because neither tucker or blake confirmed it or had any comments and the guy intoronto said it was confirmed by a Ranger and he couldnt tell which one. And also, Avery lost 2 grandfathers to cancer and he donates frequently to the HockeyFights Cancer foundation.

Im not saying that it definitely didnt happen though.

Canucks gave Minnesota a huge+**$ whoppin, the wild completely lost their sense of style. Josh Harding and the whole Minny Defensive breakdown just screwed up.

Bryzgalov gets a shutout in his Coyotes debut tonight, I was always a big fan of this guy and he'll be helping out PHX in a huge way
pimp.gif

That was a nice move by Burke to follow up on his word to Ilya as well, glad to see it went down that way. Anyone see Jokinen's 4 goals lastnight?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

My Leafs shutting out the Sens tonight too
glasses.gif

Lecvalier is just ripping it as of late
eek.gif
........Last 5 games 6 goals and 8 assist for14pts

Bryzgalov gets a shutout in his Coyotes debut tonight, I was always a big fan of this guy and he'll be helping out PHX in a huge way

Yeah, at the expense of the Kings
eyes.gif

I was at the game, and I wondered why he had Black and Orange pads on, then I remembered he was with Anaheim.

Kings just got out worked, they should've beaten PHX, but they beat themselves with those back to back penalties.
mad.gif

Thrashers are 9-4 since hartley was fired...

Hopefully they can start getting some more points
starting by beating the lightning tonight.

pimp.gif

but they beat themselves with those back to back penalties.
Back to back penalties don't determine a game especially when they only scored on the 2nd penalty. I'm just saying Bryzgalov is going tohelp PHX big time, and he was always a very good goalie. Phoenix outworked and outplayed LA that game and no way LA should've beat them. I'm surprisedthe Kings aren't even a .500 team right now, they have loads of talent, and are a young club, they just need that No.1 goalie
ohwell.gif

Phoenix outworked and outplayed LA that game and no way LA should've beat them. I'm surprised the Kings aren't even a .500 team right now, they have loads of talent, and are a young club, they just need that No.1 goalie

Tell me about it...

It was frustrating to see them get out hustled.

The Kings are loaded with talent, they have been really exciting to watch, but the goaltending hasn't been there at all.

We haven't had a steady "#1" goalie since Felix the Cat Potvin.

Lecavalier with another 2 pts tonight, and Kovalchuk also had 2 points tonight.

20 pts in his last 8 games for Vinny
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom