Official NHL Thread: Vol. I Know Some NTers Care

Thrashers are on a big roll now, and Kovalchuk is continuing to put up points......Lecavalier had no points last night against the Rangers, Lundqvist playedwell.

eek.gif
@ Naslund with the hat trick last night........To me, he's been the biggestbum/bust of the past few years
smh.gif

gotta give ATL the thumbs up, really stepping up after the GM took over. esp. Kovalchuk, his goals are beauties, they aren't just goals, they're a workof art type of goals.

And Naslund, wow just wow, how the heck did he get out of his loop hole. ppl. are just saying him playing with the Sedins, who are opening up more space forhim, like how Big Bert. use to do it back in the day, is allowing him to settle down and rip his magnificent wrist shot.
As a canucks fan, i gotta say, i am lovin it to the max. right now, with three lines that are a scoring threat with each of its own level of threat

Great to see Nazzy get back to form. I can't believe it was just a few years ago that Gretzky said he was the best player in the NHL. I'm pretty sureit has to do with playing with the Sedins, instead of 3rd line nobodies...as well as playing with the same linemates for more than a couple shifts. If AVsplits them up again, like he never should have done last year, he should be fired.

Jesus, Rangers have had an enormous amt of opportunities in the 3rd vs FLA....hopefully they pull the win out.

Great to see Nazzy get back to form.
grin.gif

Wouldn't say he's back to form, last 5 games he's got 6 goals and 2 assists which is good.......but I'd wait to see how he does going into thexmas break/all-star game before I say he's back to form.
Panthers with the win in the shootout
pimp.gif

u guys watch the shootout between the Pens and the Sens last night. when Ruutu scored in the shootout, nice goal for a guy that usually is able to win it inthe shootout with the leg kick.

too bad, Nucks lost tonight to the blues, hopefully the effort comes back on Sunday against the Blackhawks. lots of rookies on that hawks team

damn...SMH @ sens losing 2 straight.....

theyve been on cruise mode and got to kick it back up

Buffalo is on a bit of a roll and I think they're getting back into normal form now.......I'm thinking the Sens won't lose tonight to Philly, butyou never know.......Lecavalier continuing his streak of multi-point games last night in Carolina
pimp.gif

Gerber looked pissed that got pulled in the game, is it Gerber's fault that Ottawa is losing or is it the "D"

Sabres back on the winning side of things...Toronto now sits on the bottom of the division
pimp.gif

Henrik Tallinder (D) got hurt during the game though and had to leave...hopefully he's not hurt for the long run

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Maple Leafs are so friggin pathetic. I've been tellingpeople for years now that the team is garbage, reality is starting to set in for Torontonians.
I cant wait for the Leafs to trade away their lottery pick next summer for Chris Chelios or Todd Bertuzzi.
roll.gif

I'm not even going to speak on the Leafs, JFJ will be gone at the end of the season
smh.gif

Gerber wasn't completely at fault, but I think now the Sens need to see who'll step up and become the "#1 Goalie"...........

I think after the SO win in Ottawa, the Pens are picking up some momentum finally
pimp.gif

Lecavalier with another goal tonight.................WHO SAW GAGNER'S SHOOTOUT GOAL TONIGHT?
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

great win for my Flyers...

Sens cant blame it on no Alfredsson either since we are missing Gagne as well, I dont kno why they pulled Gerber tho. It wasn't his fault, he was playingwell IMO

Who saw the Bruins/Flyers game tonight? As much as I love this Philly team and their "aggressive" style........something needs to be done it'sgetting out of control
smh.gif
I was waiting on Chara to just rag-dollsomeone
ohwell.gif

Dallas just keeps winning....7-1-2 in their last 10......Ferguson needs to go as the Leafs GM IMO, and not Maurice because he's a good coach and from whatI hear the players like him

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Maple Leafs are so friggin pathetic. I've been telling people for years now that the team is garbage, reality is starting to set in for Torontonians.
I cant wait for the Leafs to trade away their lottery pick next summer for Chris Chelios or Todd Bertuzzi.
roll.gif
Reports today that Ferguson Jr is out and they will be looking at a replacement.

This should be the news of the decade for any Leafs fan.

Apparently, he had been tryin to get rid of Maurice last week....

^Everything had been denied though.......So we'll see what actually happens, I believe we will keep Ferguson until the end of this season.
Then as everyone has been stating, if we make the playoffs he'll get a contract extension, and if not he's gone.......

EDIT:
laugh.gif
@ the Leafs president saying it was a mistake hiring Ferguson
smh.gif
roll.gif

As a Devils fan I don't have much to be happy about. They are hot right now though, but it won't last. Elias is not looking like someone who deserved7.5 mil a year. Should have tried to keep Gomez or at least Rafalski. The D is horrible. Brodeur is actually stepping up now unlike the beginning though.

Originally Posted by AC4Three

The Vancouver Canucks are starting to come alive!!!

That was a good game tonight..........sure didn't expect it to turn out as 4-0
smh.gif
@ the Leafs losing in a shootout.............I will now expect some sort of change in the very near future. They showed Ferguson up in the pressbox looking over some papers and talking with his staff and it was clear they were talking numbers and a trade, so we'll see what happens
ohwell.gif

another shutout for Luongo, nobody would've even think we would be this high in the standings in the beginning of November when we lost to Nashville whohasn't won a game on the road up until that point

I read in the NY Times that the NHL will return to its old scheduling format where every team plays each other at least once. The unbalanced schedule wasunpopular with fans because they missed out on seeing star players from non-conference/division teams.

I think they should go so far as to have every team play every other team at least once in their own building.

The NHL has approved a scheduling format that will have each team play 24 divisional games, 40 in-conference matchups, 15 games against non-conference teams and three wild card games against out of conference teams.

"Every team will play every other team at least once," commissioner Gary Bettman told reporters after the day's Board of Governors meetings.

Finally!!

I hate seeing the Sharks, Ducks, Stars and Coyotes every other week.

I haven't seen Crosby play live, nor the Rangers in a looong time.

Pens got a long rest and probably needed it. Back on the ice tonite. Time to make a run

Back
Top Bottom