Official NHL Thread: Vol. I Know Some NTers Care

back then when goalies didnt wear masks, the players werent able to lift the puck that high and they didnt take that hard of shots like they do today. don't get me wrong, theyre were still injuries and it is crazy that they wore no protection on their face.
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

Canucks suck, but at least they won today.
That's my word

-=Team RealTalk=-

The Canucks are going places!
When your girl don't call you when you beep her
and you hit it and her thing feel deeper...
Say my name
-Team RealTalk-

Quote:
The Canucks are going places!
:x
sick.gif
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS
TEAM L.A. KINGS

^^^ those are so much better than what they have now
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

No, we should be wearing our jersey, circa '94.

thb_bure_rd.JPG
:pimp:
pimp.gif
to the season, but seeing how bad Edmonton and Calgary suck, it relieves alot of the pain.

Quote:
Leafs get Tucker and McCabe

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

That 90's Canucks jersey goes well with the Jordan citrus 7's :pimp:
pimp.gif

Those mid 90's was the era they had Pavel Bure, Kirk Mclean, Dave Babych, Geoff Courtnall, Martin Gelinas at their very best, and even reached the Finals.

Man how great was the NHL in the early and late 90's :pimp:
pimp.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS
TEAM L.A. KINGS

yo guys check out the new picture or avatar thing (w.e u wanna call it)

<----
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS

Nothing better than a Bure Canucks jersey, classic

Penguins now playing terrible, loss to Philly then NY. HAVE TO PICK IT UP!
Team Economics​
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.​
Member of the Steeler Nation
IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL Champions​

89kihs1.jpg
:smokin
smokin.gif
TEAMATLANTAHAWKS
Childress - Claxton - Horford - Johnson - Johnson - Jones - Law - Lue
Pachulia - Smith - Stoudamire - West - Williams - Williams - Wright​

The NHL announced today that the Penguins and Sabres will be wearing vintage uniforms for the outdoor game in January. The uniforms will be in the new RbK EDGE style. Here are some pics...

Code:
[url=http://photobucket.com][/url]

Code:
[url=http://photobucket.com][/url]
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS

I love those old Sabre uniforms. That outdoor game is awesome, I wish I could somehow go
Team Economics​
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.​
Member of the Steeler Nation
IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL Champions​

the pens vintage logo doesn't look that attractive, they should go with the logo that had during the late 90s.

Recently copped a #96 Bure Jersey, and gotta say i'm lovin it as a Nucks fan.
Also as a nucks' fan, i gotta say we have finally gotten back to where we should've started at the beginning of the season. and finally the lines areperfect, hopefully AV doesn't destroy any of the working chemistry that we have.

still not exactly sure why they didn't go with the vintage logo, maybe they didn't want to divert back to old logos and continue with the current Orcawhale but with a slight change to it.

"@ LA scoring 5 in the 3rd and winning it in OT........ "

Yeah, I'm glad I was Staples Center for that... After they were down 4-0, I just wanted the Kings to at least score 1 to break the shutout, but to comebackand tie it, and win in overtime, it was so incredible to witness, the atmosphere in the arena was like nothing I've ever experienced in my life for a Kingsgame..

Outside you had cars honking like we had just won the Stanley Cup
laugh.gif

It was an amazing game, one that I will never forget.
pimp.gif

i kno im late, but damn i cant believe Lindros retired. Guy was a real legend back in London. I think i need to get me a flyers jersey asap!
London, Ontario stand up!?

loved watching darcy tucker and sean avery scrap it out last night

those are two of the most belligerent guys in the league. so full of anger. lol

since we're talking about minimal equipment, there was no player with a more unique helmet that the islanders' own butch goring. it's like he wasgoing out of his way to look as hobo willie-like as possible

d_2828.jpg

Tucker and Avery almost getting into a scrap during pre-game warmy's
pimp.gif

IMO best class ever for HOF inductee's......Francis, Moose, Stevens and Al MacInnis
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

^Forgot to comment on the winter classic jerseys, they are so fresh
pimp.gif

seems like that game is the only thing to look forward to this season
laugh.gif

Sabres should bring back those jerseys and logo, and get rid of the ones they have right now.

Penguins throwback is
pimp.gif

There are alot of ugly jerseys this year from Dallas, Vancouver, Buffalo, Colorado, and Ottawa.

And, in an attempt to retro some vintage jerseys with a modern twist, Vancouver and Buffalo both failed.
laugh.gif

Columbus and Washington did a great job upgrading their look... Senators jersey looks too disney.

Back
Top Bottom