Official NHL Thread: Vol. I Know Some NTers Care

cquan05: alright cool. This is what it says about the draft so hang in there and dont leave.

-Your auto draft will be completed between now and 11:59 PM PT on Saturday, Nov 3.

im JRG2008 in there so yea.

TEAMATLANTAHAWKS​

Quote:
im just wondering....after every rangers win at home, the players gather at center ice and salute the crowd by raising their sticks. i know that this is a tradition with european teams but do any other NHL teams do this or anything similar to this? here is a pic

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

^^ lol....those videos by cquan are pretty cool...i always love those commercials. who saw jagr get hit in the face with a puck? that must hrut mroe than anything. the worst part about it was that the teeth that got knocked out cost him $20,000 already and now ther gone. but 20G is prob nuthin to him.

thanks atljunkie for the info for ur fantasy league
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

^^ that shirt is stupid...what is it a high school league? state champs?...this is why i cant stand buffalo
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

OHH..i actually forgot about Cogliano!

he was amazing in the World Juniors, helping Canada win the title..

and for goalies, Cary Price is looking good....but i dont think hes the next Patrick Roy as some Montrealers are saying

Quote:
Mossyman is REALLY rubbing it in....Buffalo may not have won the cup last year, but at least they were still considered champs..

:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
that shirt is stupid...what is it a high school league? state champs?...this is why i cant stand buffalo
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
I hate that shirt so much

Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

Thrashers win a shootout against the canadiens.
They broke their 4 game win streak and are now 3-2 on their 7 game road trip.
Only problem is that they are facing the 9-1 senators at in Ottawa on 11/1
ohwell.gif

none the less great win for ATL and keep it up!
TEAMATLANTAHAWKS​

right now Henrik Lundqvist is playing like he is the best goaltender in the NHL. Recorded his 3rd shutout of the season tonight and has a save percentage close to .950. without him, who knows where the rangers would be right now.
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS

my Sens are on a huge roll...our record since Pre-Season is 17-1....that is diguisting.
robitaille_randy_getty_460.jpg

Luc Robitaille..a home town boy dishing in 2 goals to overcome the Thrashers.

i forgot all about pascal leclaire. from what ive been hearing, hes been phenominal. lets see how long that lasts
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS

Canucks fans, weep together. Lost 2 of the top 4 defensemen in less than 5 or 10 minutes. We went from having one of the best defensive corps (on paper) to extremely thin, from

Mitchell
Ohlund
Salo
Bieksa
Krajicek
Miller

to

Mitchell
Ohlund
Miller
Weaver
Edler
Bourdon/McIver

Mitchell's playing hurt, too. Ugh.

Gotta love how my Wings are playing. Just beat the Flame-crotches 4-1 last night. Nothing better than seeing Iginla catch an L. He did have an unreal play last night to give them their only goal. Zetterberg is playing lights out. A point in every game this year (14 games) and leading the L with 24 points. He and Datsyuk are so good. The rest of the crew is playing well as well. Osgood is 7-0 with a 1.43 GAA.
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

Quote:
Almost gave it up at the end there, Kovalchuck just took over the 3rd period

that hat-trick was no joke. i was watching online and i got excited for a second. lol.
TEAMATLANTAHAWKS​

Damn Senators, they always start well, but then choke in the playoffs and/or finals.

TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS
TEAM L.A. KINGS

^Yeah my bad read it wrong :smh:
smh.gif
, although all he did was lift the defenders stick, wasn't "unreal" imo.................Who saw Tootoo's hit on Roy tonight? Steen's goal was :pimp:
pimp.gif
...too bad we got the L :lol:
laugh.gif
myspace facebook

The Canucks are having a hard time right now...
When your girl don't call you when you beep her
and you hit it and her thing feel deeper...
Say my name
-Team RealTalk-

After seeing salo's injury, I think they should make visors mandatory. #1 should be player safety, not just keeping the status quo because of culture, status, or ego.

Penguins playing well, but they just have these random periods of giving up 4 goals and they lose the game. Consistent for all 3 periods, C'MON!

Sens look great
Team Economics​
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.​
Member of the Steeler Nation
IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL Champions​

Back
Top Bottom