Official NHL Thread: Vol. I Know Some NTers Care

My Wings are steady as ever. Weak Division should allow them to rest up late in the year. All they need to do is stay healthy. Last year they were missing 5 key guys in the playoffs. Can't have that again.

Zetterberg is on a tear. A point in every game this season plus he is leading the L in points with 18. San Jose comes to town Friday and I expect us to win again. I really like how this team is set up. Maybe a mean defensemen would be good or a true power forward but our skill players are nasty right now. I like our chances this year. Osgood and Hasek should be good enough.
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

damn looks like Simon Gagne has a concussion

I hope this doesnt linger, it's crazy how serious this issue has become, specially in the NHL
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

For Rangers Fans, its really a bit of an disappointment considering that they have Jagr, Drury, and Gomez. and lots of offensive talent, and an extrodinary goaltender. Rangers will probably be the type of teams that pick it up during Christmas and go on the type of runs that they're offense should be giving them. its all chemistry for these guys.

But theres something that I do want to bring into this thread PETER FORSBERG
Anybody willing to ID Kobe II, and then send them to Canada?, PM me for fee​

When it comes to Forsberg I think it's between Vancouver, Ottawa, Philly & Colorado.....Bryan Murray (Ottawa Senators GM) has said that they have $3 million and if Forsberg wants it, it's his, but personally I think he may go back to Philly?

I don't think he will be that "missing piece of the puzzle", that's been said about his for the past couple of years and even though he did well with the Preds, did they win the Cup? Isn't that the reason why they bring in a guy like Forsberg? Don't get me wrong he's a very good player, but I don't see him really putting a team over the top.
myspace facebook

^^ the problem with signing Forsberg in Ottawa is that i heard that Foppa wants a 3 year deal, and that won't fit into Murray's plans if they want to re-sign Spezza.

Forsberg overall is a player that can take you over the top in the playoffs compared to a team without him. just because of the points that he racks up in playoffs in previous years
Anybody willing to ID Kobe II, and then send them to Canada?, PM me for fee​

Quote:
I was speaking on the Canes game. And you have to admit, he hasn't looked stellar so far this season.

Yeah that's true, but he was slightly injured in the early part of the season. And, I think his stats are more indicative of the poor play in front of him, more than anything.

PS: Foppa come to Ikea factory in Vancouver, please.

Quote:
And, I think his stats are more indicative of the poor play in front of him, more than anything.
this season i.e. Brodeur......And the Canucks need to step up play at home, playing half your games at home and only winning 1 is :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
myspace facebook

who do you guys think the msot overrated player is in the nhl?
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

most overrated player is Sid The Kid....nah, just playing but i really dont know..

i know the one of the most underrated player is Chris Kelly..as many sports caster have said.

The only way to really judge if a player is over/underrated is to look at point production vs. contract, but only newly signed contracts, really.

i think jarome iginla and mats sundin are the two most overrated players
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

Quote:
He's the best swedish player to ever lace up a pair of skates in case you forgot.
forsberg.jpg

Mats is nice...there is no doubt about that...but, I don't think he has EVER been regarded as the BEST player in the world....Foppa gets my vote

Penguins playing much better overall, Fleury starting to make some saves (finally)
Team Economics​
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.​
Member of the Steeler Nation
IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL Champions​

mats sundin is not the best swedish player....its henrik lundqvist....im only kidding its only his third season...forsberg is better than mats sundin
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS

^What you say doesn't matter in this thread anymore...........

I don't think Forsberg is the best swedish player because he has been too injury prone. Mats in his prime and Peter in his prime is a tough decision to make, but I would have to go with Sundin. Remember, Forsberg is only 2 years younger than Sundin too, but Sundin has played a lotmyspace facebook

I'd have to agree with cquan05; 18 points in 12 games for Sundin isn't overrated. Iginla is a beast, too, 16 points in 11 games. He does it all. I'd gladly have either of those players over Naslund right now.

when i said sundin was overrated you like took it personal and started listing his stats and everything. of course someone from toronto will argue if i diss a maple leaf....that was only my opinion...you probably have your opinion too. so let me ask you...who do you think is the most overrated player

you're probably gunna say sean avery because im a ranger fan, so why do i even bother?
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS

^^^ daamn that dude is straight jackd up.
stitches and black eyes still handlin out there.
atta boy.
Falcons | Hawks | Thrashers | Braves

Back
Top Bottom