Official NHL Thread: Vol. I Know Some NTers Care

Quote:
The NHL went downhill when we lost the Russian Rocket:

Agreed. And he went downhill after switching to 96 and high tailing it to the Rangers.

Quote:
Canucks = epitome of inconsistency.
:frown:
frown.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

atlanta coach bob hartley fires after 0-6 start...GM Don Waddell takes over as coach
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

damn it was abotu time. 0-6 is ridiculous. i was about to go to their official site but i was reading on here first.
hopefully they can turn this around. division champs last year and they are playing like @#%$ right now.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Falcons | Hawks | Thrashers | Braves

damn finally the thrashers win. they played well today despite 2 players getting hurt.
hopefully this is where they turn it up!!!
Falcons | Hawks | Thrashers | Braves

rangers need to step it up. they're getting bossed around lately
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Flyers off to a quiet 5-1 start with a team loaded with young talent

I dont agree wit the Pavel Bure comment, dude had some great seasons but he was so inconsistent and hurt all the time
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

7cg05kaz.jpg

EASILY the worst "tough guy" fighter in the NHL...got his @#%$ handed to him last night....Prucha got nailed...it was good that Hollweg stuck up for his teammate, but he just sucks at fighting

i live in ottawa and ive heard about a MILLION rumors about rumors about Ray Emery and Wade Redden being a coke heads...

TeamCanada
THE FAMILY​
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors|::.​

who saw the hit that garnet exelby layed on petr prucha.....right after the hit, he ran away when he saw hollweg and orr jumping onto the ice lol.....orr wanted to throw it down with him and he just went into a ball....what a p***y.....when the thrashers come to msg exelby will be getting his a** kicked
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

Bure was one of the best scorers in traffic, and in open ice. He was a flash, and his stick handling was bar none #1...

If he did not get hurt, I can say he would have the goals record before his career was done...
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Sabres tonight :smh:
smh.gif

they cannot play against the trap whatsoever
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

you guys dont even know...
we're faster, stronger, better..and EXPERIENCED..
SENS 07-08 CUP WINNERS!
capt.aef2375c0094496fbaa56755b436b3e0.canadiens_senators_hockey_thx105.jpg

BONUS** i love watching these guys fall..
1309740_51297e2047_m.jpg

Speaking about Bure...I heard Russian doctors f'd up his knee even before he came to north america, which led to his chronic knee problems. Imagine what kind of career he'd have had if that never happened.

^^^^ thats very interesting about the russian doctors messing up bure's knee....i could say that being true
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS

^^^ i could see that being true about the russian doctors messing up bure's knee
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS

sorry about the double post...wasnt sure if the first one was posted. my bad
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS

hahaha...it was funny as hell
i hate how every Leaf fans think their team is soo superior and Sundin is the best player ever...
Theres a reason why the goalie is named rayCrap...

Johnathan toews>whole leafs team

Back
Top Bottom