Official NHL Thread: Vol. I Know Some NTers Care

chris nylan
lindon byers
^ two sick fighters i remember

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -​

Some of my favorite fights/fighters...

Aaron Downey vs. Jesse Boulrice....1 punch KO

Donald Brashear vs. Aaron Downey....Downey got WORKED!

Derek Boogaard vs. Todd Fedoruk....Boogaard broke Fedoruk's face....literally

Colton Orr vs. Todd Fedoruk....Fedoruk gets his face broken again

Cam Janssen vs. Ryan Hollweg aka. "The Human Punching Bag"

Paul Mara vs. Darcy Tucker....Tucker who is MAYBE 5'10" 175 LEVELED 6'9" 270 pound Zdeno Chara into the boards...Mara is just sticking up for his teammate...I love how Tucker plays...he takes nothing from NO ONE

George Laraque vs. Raitis Ivanans....there is a code when fighting...just listen to what is said right before the puck drops...

to addictedtofreshkicks:

possibly the minnasota wild. they are undefeated and playing well.
still a little too early to tell but you asked so i put it out there.
they have the second most points in the league.. and have played 2 less
games than the sennators.
TEAMATLANTABRAVES​

my boy brian rolston had a sick goal for the wild (im pretty sure hes on the wild) last night...still wish the bruins had him

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -​

I've been a Rangers fan my whole life, fell out of it a little bit when I was in South Carolina and couldn't watch any games, and then during the strike. I like the team overall this year, I think Avery being out will hurt more than we think for the next few weeks. I can't stand Malik, I wanted to stab him in the throat after last year's playoffs. Dude sucks.
TEAMNEWYORKMETSget busy livin or get busy dyin, that's g-ddamn right
EMAIL:D[email protected]

Not big at all on hockey although i was pretty big back in the day. I liked the Rangers in the early 90s and than in the late 90s/early 2000 i was big on the devils because i started going to alot of games because my friend had tix and he was big, and he would take me alot so i startd following them more.

Right now i could care less, but i went to a Rangers game on Fri when they beat Washington 3-1 and i just wanted to post that their goal chant is :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS

^^^ yepp theres nothing like being at a Rangers game...To atljunkie: yea minnesota looks really good so far...backstrom had liek 3 consecutive shutouts or soemthing like that
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

another great fight that i think you all should see is Tie Domi vs. Bob Probert....i have seen it on youtube but im too lazy to get a link for you guys lol....oh and another fight you should see is Dan Cloutier vs Tommy Salo....classic rangers vs islanders fight
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

I remember watching the Laraque and Ivanans fight and hearing them talk before :lol:
laugh.gif
.........Tucker is my favorite player on my hometown team :pimp:
pimp.gif
, lives a street over from me as well. Fedoruk has taken too many L's he needs to leave the fighting up to somebody else :lol:
laugh.gif

Leafs/Sabres game was :wow:
eek.gif
tonight minus the outcome :smh:
smh.gif
myspace facebook

hockey fights are the best. i like how they actually let them fight until they hit the ice.
the best parts of the sport is fighting and the loud noise after a goal.
Falcons | Hawks | Thrashers | Braves

Quote:
I was at this game, ended in a shootout.....best game I've been to.

missed :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

Quote:
While I like a good scrap when people are being chippy, I really don't think it should get the pub that it does. I would rather watch Datsyuk and Zetterberg destroy defenses than a a fight filled game. Fighting is a part f the game but it shouldn't be glorified like some people do. I am not saying anything personally to you but that is where some hockey players get a bad name. I will agree that when these guys get after eachother, they know how to handle them selves. Boogard is a beast.

no harm taken. its cool. i just remember going to the games when i was about 10 years old and seeing all the fights and people cheering
and going nuts and it was insane. I dont think hockey players should receive bad names/reps either. in fact people should admire
them because of their ability to perform on ice, take shots to the face, spit out their teeth and keep playing. these guys are beasts.

i dont think most fighters get bad names for fighting...for some players, there job IS NOT to score goals and rack up points, it is to hit people and fight for their team...so i just see it as them doing their jobs just like a goalie makes saves or like how sidney crosby scores goals
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS

yo JRP44.......i sent you the code for my sig....check ur inbox...let me know if its all good....im sorry i waited so long to respond, i rarely check my messages so dotn think i was just ignoring u
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS

damn. thrashers are getting handled on vs. channel.

i think we're gonna repeat. Ducks are far and away the best team.

I know nothing about hockey.
Team Clippers
TEAM SAINTS

damn. that fight is wild man. ^^

the senators vs flyers was even better though

The Red Wings goaltending and PK is killing them. They are always a man down. They need to get that @#%$ under control. I really wished they went after a new goalie. Hasek and Osgood are garbage.
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

Kings beat the last undefeated team in the League, great way to snap a 5 game losing streak. :D
happy.gif
TEAM LAKERS
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988
TEAM L.A. KINGS

Back
Top Bottom