Official NHL Thread: Vol. I Know Some NTers Care

these ones

fullj.getty-76847903ms008_atlanta_thras.jpg

and these

fullj.getty-76830684rl010_sharks_ducks.jpg

those jerseys are clean.
the new shark looks more aggressive.
i didnt know they had a uni watch though.
happy.gif

Falcons | Hawks | Thrashers | Braves

Wow not sure how i missed this post..........here goes all sorts of random comments from catching up on everyone else's comments.....

Caps/Dallas/SJ best jersey in the league, I can't believe how so many of you guys are hating on these things! Canucks jersey IMO are also nice! :\
ohwell.gif
Quote:
We claimed the dude off waivers, nobody wanted him before we picked him up and made him a star in our system in the new NHL.
. And no you guys did not claim him off waivers, Phoenix traded Briere and a 3rd RD pick to Buffalo for Chris Gratton and a 4th RD pick. Also, Buffalo wasn't the first team to use this more finesse approach to the game, lots of teams were using speed, talent AND toughness to win games.

Teams that look strong to me this year are San Jose, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Ottawa........I'm hoping the leafs can get in the playoffs this year with the new aquisitions we made during the off-season. We need to play this Toskala/Raycroft situation well! :pimp:
pimp.gif
myspace facebook

Pens have started slow, gotta pick it up. GO PENGUINS
Team Economics​
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.​
Member of the Steeler Nation
IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL Champions​

The Canucks are off to a rough start. Let's hope they can get it back on track tonight against Edmonton...
When your girl don't call you when you beep her
and you hit it and her thing feel deeper...
Say my name
-Team RealTalk-

damn Boulerice got a 25 game suspension but he deserves it

Flyers wont really miss him they will prob. benefit anyway with the players we have returning
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

areyouin729
Anybody willing to ID Kobe II, and then send them to Canada?, PM me for fee​

go sharks and yea we should never have changed unis
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football Win Total: 0​

Freakin' shootout at the Staples Center last night, but you can't give up 8 goals in a game :smh:
smh.gif
to the Bruins of all teams.

Kings scored 6 goals at home, should have been enough for any team to win |I
tired.gif
to the season 1-4

Red Wings up next :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM LAKERS
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988
TEAM L.A. KINGS

Sid had 2 snipes tonight against the leafs :smh:
smh.gif
........Tucker's delay of game penalty was so stupid too :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Now about to watch my boy play the Canucks :pimp:
pimp.gif
myspace facebook

i just got home from the senators vs rangers game at MSG. Ottawa looks REALLY good....theryre so quick and they pass so well....this is probably the best team in the league
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

Flyers 3-1

looks like a turn around, although it's early we look like a playoff team again

Quote:
i just got home from the senators vs rangers game at MSG. Ottawa looks REALLY good....theryre so quick and they pass so well....this is probably the best team in the league
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

^^^^ yeah malik is terrible....he costs the rangers atleast one goal every game.....(ultrasur1) are u a season ticket holder?
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

ehhh the devils came from behind to beat the thrashers 6-5. =/
damn atlanta is the only winless team in the league right now. sad.
they seemed to play well yesterday despite letting them get back into the game.
at least they are scoring now. maybe they can turn things around with the flyers? doubtful but who knows.

bob hartley will soon be unemployed
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS

^^ looks that way. horrible to see after winning a division title last year.

not a season ticket holder, but this woman i'm dating happens to be, so barring any strife with her i'll be going to a few this season.

great seats too -- section 40 -- on the side of the penalty boxes just to the side of the goal

lundqvist was pretty good last night though he lacked support.

at least there were a couple of fisticuffs -- orr of course -- i felt bad when that kid dubinsky i think it was got his rear handed to him and had to be helped off the ice

capt.71747a2864ba4202b79f9222fee3b32f.senators_rangers_hockey_nyff108.jpg
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

^^^ yea it was dubinsky....he fought luke richardson who is about 20 years older than him lol....gotta give him props for stepping up like that
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS

does anybody think there is a better team than the ottawa senators from what we've seen so far?
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS

fresh week...

Flyers game tomorrow, we have only played 4 games it's brutal, i need some hockey from the home team

back to the malik topic:

i never really thought malik was that bad, recalling his days when he was still with Vancouver
i just remember him as being more expensive than he should be
Anybody willing to ID Kobe II, and then send them to Canada?, PM me for fee​

yeah the bruins are starting with like 6-9 straight road games, cant wait for them to get back to boston

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -​

Back
Top Bottom