Official NHL Thread: Vol. I Know Some NTers Care

Big win for the Pens tonight over a hot Dallas team too...........Devils are also starting to get on a nice roll shutting out the Canadiens tonight.

What do you guys think about the talks about changing the game to get more scoring (i.e. bigger nets, reduced equipment size, etc)?

Originally Posted by ChewToy112

What do you guys think about the talks about changing the game to get more scoring (i.e. bigger nets, reduced equipment size, etc)?

Enh.........I'm not sure bigger nets would actually happen since just about every goalie would say no to that and even some players have said theywouldn't want to see bigger nets.
pimp.gif
@ the Leafs up 3-0 on the Pens right now.........Ottawa with it's 6thstraight loss earlier today, looks like another slump for them
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif

WINGATE, Ind. - A van carrying part of Purdue University's club hockey team rolled over on an ice-slickened highway, killing one person and injuring seven others, school officials said Saturday.
The identity of the team member who died wasn't immediately released because relatives had yet to be notified. Purdue spokeswoman Jeanne Norberg said none of the other students appeared to sustain life-threatening injuries.

The team was travelling in three vehicles to a game in Danville, Ill. The van carrying eight players rolled over on ice-covered Indiana 25 about 3:45 p.m. ET on Saturday, according to the Indiana Department of Natural Resources.

The accident happened about 20 miles southwest of West Lafayette, Ill., near the town of Wingate.

The injured team members, who sustained broken bones, cuts and abrasions, were taken to Home Hospital in Lafayette, the DNR said.

Head coach Cameron Estes said the 20 team members, two coaches and a manager were headed to a game against Holy Cross College of South Bend, Ind.

Edmonton just won again tonight, wonder if they'll ever get back to form. Garon and Rolo tandem seems pretty good in goal

thrashers are starting to slump a little after the hot streak they were on.
hopefully they can pick that up and start handling!

Edmonton just won again tonight, wonder if they'll ever get back to form. Garon and Rolo tandem seems pretty good in goal

They didn't look like the team with the worst power play in the league last night.
mad.gif

Garon coming back and biting us in the butt. I thought he was still on the team before the season started.

Crosby making his way through Western Canada for the first time in the next couple of days........Can't wait til' tomorrow when he hits that Edmontonice, gonna be a good game....I think he'll be flying in Edmonton
pimp.gif

Sens lose in a shootout to push their streak to 7 straight loses now
laugh.gif

How about those Leafs? Wade Belak
pimp.gif
scored his first goal in 4years, last goal was Dec.202003
laugh.gif
That's a span of 143 games lol

Sens finally break their losing streak...........That Columbus/Avs game was exciting as hell too
pimp.gif

I hate how this goes to the 4th/5th page so quickly
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Leafs with a big 6-2 win in New York tonight, and Antropov with the natural hat trick
pimp.gif
...........Crosby sure didn't disappoint last night in Edmonton either
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Kings scored 8 goals on the Sabres last night
eek.gif

We still need a goaltender though
tired.gif

Sabres got a SoCal beating from the Ducks and Kings.
laugh.gif

Looks like the Sens are rebounding pretty well from that losing streak....4-2 win over Dallas tonight........LA just exploded on the Sabres last night
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully the Leafs can continue their winning ways against the B's tomorrow
glasses.gif

rangers
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
.....we need avery backkkkkkkkk! i met him last ngiht at the garden and he had his wrist wrapped up and you could see blood through the bandage...dontthink thats a good sign of him coming back soon.
laugh.gif

Pens/Canucks game
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wish Crosby woulda scored on his PS in OT........Letang with back-to-back shootout winners
pimp.gif

Thrashers lose to the caps?
smh.gif
haha back to 500

The Atlanta Thrashers have claimed forward Mark Recchi on re-entry waivers from the Pittsburgh Penguins, according to Executive Vice President,
General Manager and Head Coach Don Waddell. Recchi is scheduled to arrive in Atlanta on Monday and practice with the team on Tuesday at 10 a.m.

Rest of the Story

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Leafs with a big win at home against the Bolts tonight
pimp.gif
.......now going for a 7 gameroad trip, we'll see how this turns out
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I expect Lecavalier to have a big game tomorrow night in Montreal since he's from Quebec City

Back
Top Bottom