Official NHL Thread: Vol. I Know Some NTers Care

^I have the VHS of whatever tape that video clip was from
pimp.gif
.........Outdoor game was a success IMO, and what a way to end it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
@ the Kings putting up 9 goals tonight
I loved watching every moment of the outdoor game, honestly the NHL should somehow try and do that every year
ohwell.gif

6z6xqqh.jpg

cquan05 wrote:

I loved watching every moment of the outdoor game, honestly the NHL should somehow try and do that every year
ohwell.gif

Bettman said he thought it was a huge success and he said they will definitely do it again next New Year's Day and it could become a traditionto play an outdoor game every Jan 1st
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^I have the VHS of whatever tape that video clip was from .........Outdoor game was a success IMO, and what a way to end it .......
@ the Kings putting up 9 goals tonight

Definitely was a success, it was very entertaining.... What's the NBC play-by-play announcer's name again? He makes the game more exciting to watch ont.v.

pimp.gif
My Kings putting up 9 goals tonight... Nagy with the hat-trick. And asa team, 5 PP goals
pimp.gif

Why can't they play like this more often
ohwell.gif

Mike Emeric is the guy who called the game. He calls all of the Devils game when he's not doing a nationally televised game. He is IMO the best hockeyannouncer, period. The outdoor game should be played every year. It was the biggest rating for a regular season NHL game in 11 years. Put one in NYC one yearin Yankee stadium, one in Fenway, one in Tiger Stadium, and you have to have one in Montreal, Ottawa, Edmonton, or Toronto, hell even Calgary. The best waywould be to keep it in the states for more publicity. Hockey is an exciting game that nobody gets to see because of pricing ticket wise and its lack offlashiness that comes with the NFL and NBA. I love it though.

That game was bad!!!!

crosby comes thru in the clutch...
pimp.gif

sharks are the best team on the road but cant seem to be as successful at home? maybe i should start going to their games again.
laugh.gif

on another note. thrashers got a must win against carolina in carolina and play them tomorrow in atlanta!!! thrashers must start rolling..

47755d0a09.jpg

^Yeah Sharks are somethin' crazy on the road, best road team in the league. Normally they're pretty good at home too, but this season they justcan't seem to get the W's at the Tank.

My bets tonight are:
Was/Bos over 5.5 goals
Pitt over Tor
MTL over TB
PHX over Chi
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by atljunkie

sharks are the best team on the road but cant seem to be as successful at home?
One of the reasons could be that ice is terrible at the HP Pavillion in San Jose. The players are saying its like skating in mush. I'm not sayingthat is definitely the reason but the terrible ice is definitely a factor.

^Yeah Sharks are somethin' crazy on the road, best road team in the league. Normally they're pretty good at home too, but this season they just can't seem to get the W's at the Tank.

yea man.. they are a strong contender. they are usually decent at home.

One of the reasons could be that ice is terrible at the HP Pavillion in San Jose. The players are saying its like skating in mush. I'm not saying that is definitely the reason but the terrible ice is definitely a factor.

Hmmmm, I havnt heard of this one but im not doubting it or you so dont get me wrong. I remember going to games at the hp and it was nuts. loud fans and i hadgreat seats (within the first 5 rows)

�They should make an All-Star game outdoors.
Nah this will never happen, reason being is that if you want an outdoor game it has to be in a location that gets cold weather/snow. As well, theASG is always in February and the weather isn't usually cold enough to stage an outdoor game. You also want the players to be at their best since it is anASG, and being indoor is what they'd more than likely prefer
tongue.gif

Tonight:

Carolina Hurricans @ Atlanta Thrashers

game 2

Thrashers need to win this game too but not in OT.
They need the 2 points!

GO THRASHERS!!!

Originally Posted by atljunkie

Tonight:

Carolina Hurricans @ Atlanta Thrashers

game 2

Thrashers need to win this game too but not in OT.
They need the 2 points!

GO THRASHERS!!!

I think the Thrashers will win the game tonight against the 'Canes as Grahame was just put on waivers and Mike Leighton will be starting forCarolina......
Canadian Juniors are up 1-0 on the US in the semi's right now too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^ I hope the Thrashers win.

and I was trying to view the Juniors on dish but I guess I dont get that Channel. haha
ohh well. keep us posted. thanks.

Rangers Fans... what happened last night against the Canucks???
smokin.gif

With the exception of Shanny being out, and maybe a bit tired after the Flames game, y'all couldn't even muster up a goal.

GO NUCKS'!!!

Back
Top Bottom