Official NHL Thread: Vol. I Know Some NTers Care

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Rangers Fans... what happened last night against the Canucks???
smokin.gif

With the exception of Shanny being out, and maybe a bit tired after the Flames game, y'all couldn't even muster up a goal.

GO NUCKS'!!!
u gotta give Luongo alot of credit. He is so damn big, theres no openings to even shoot at. Our offense is weird, some times we score 4-5 goals andthen the next night theyll get shut out....very annoying...

If we had Hank in goal it would have been much different
tongue.gif
......im onlykidding, he hasnt been playing his best lately.

The Thrashers are beyond killing me....
They are playing like they dont even want it.
wow.
smh.gif

Luongo is IMO the best goalie in the league right now. His size makes him near impossible to beat especially since he's so good at playing the angles.

the Americans just lost 4-0 to the Canadians
4-1 actually, not that it made a difference since Canada is going to the Gold medal game again
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Do you know if Jonathan Bernier got the start in goal for Canada?
Steve Mason got the start and should get the start against Sweden for the gold. As well, he just got dealt from London to the Kitchener Rangerswho are hosting the Mem Cup this year, so that'll be good for him.
Should be a good game tomorrow, I obviously think/know Canada will win the gold and avenge that lost to the Swedes earlier
happy.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
@ Atlanta losing to Carolina and that stupid no name goalie
indifferent.gif

IM SICK AND TIRED OF THE NEW JERSEY DEVILS GETTING NO RESPECT IN THIS THREAD.....WE HAVE NO STAR PLAYERS AND WE'RE STILL WOOPING THE EAST...GREATESTORGANIZATION IN THE L.....BRODEUR IS STILL THE BEST GOALIE IN THE THE GAME.

Im the biggest Devils fan. I would rather not get any respect and keep playing the way we've been playing. Let the other teams like the rangers andeveryone else get talked about and we'll quietly lead the Atlantic Division. There really is nothing to brag about though, we have the lowest amount ofgoals scored in the entire league. I love them, but they're not the like brag about type of team. Sitting quietly in second place in the entire conferenceis fine with me.

cquan05 wrote:

smh.gif
@ Atlanta losing to Carolina and that stupid no name goalie
indifferent.gif

my thoughts exactly. they were the 2nd least penalized team in the league prior to game 1 and game 2 against the canes. all those penalties only hurt yourteam. damn.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

CQuan.....Mike Green got the OT winner today vs. Montreal...big game...Caps are SLOWLY making some progress! Ovechkin with 2 goals....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

CQuan.....Mike Green got the OT winner today vs. Montreal...big game...Caps are SLOWLY making some progress! Ovechkin with 2 goals....
Lol I saw that and thought "i won't hear the end of it"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@ my boy scoring the OT winner for the Canadian juniors today! And I played against Simmonds as well, you want to talk about a late developer? He's the #1example everyone should use along with Brent Burns from Minnesota. Too bad Legein separated his shoulder though, IceDogs aren't going to be too happy aboutthat
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

IM SICK AND TIRED OF THE NEW JERSEY DEVILS GETTING NO RESPECT IN THIS THREAD.....
yea because you can count the number of devil fans on one hand.

Last year in the playoffs, their were tickets still available in the box office on game day for every game.

^ok but this is this year and we have a new stadium and sold out our last home game.......msg isnt always full either they just have big companys buy ticketsthats why games are sold out like the knicks.....i can get rangers tickets in 5 minutes...step ur life game up we have 3 cups bozo

I live in NC now from NY so i can never watch any Rangers games anymore
frown.gif

But i got tickets for Rangers vs. Hurricanes at the end of the month
smokin.gif

IM SICK AND TIRED OF THE NEW JERSEY DEVILS GETTING NO RESPECT IN THIS THREAD.....WE HAVE NO STAR PLAYERS AND WE'RE STILL WOOPING THE EAST...GREATEST ORGANIZATION IN THE L.....BRODEUR IS STILL THE BEST GOALIE IN THE THE GAME.
You just sound like a big idiot......"wooping the east"? it doesn't take a genius to see that this statement is beyond false.Brodeur is still a great goalie, but not the best in the game anymore, he is certainly a Hall Of Famer, but not what he was. Greatest organization in theleague? There are a plethora of teams that have a better and more rich organization than the Devils. As well, nobody was ever disrespecting the Devils in the first place, we just didn't talk about the team/their games because it never came up.
smh.gif

DoubleJs........saw the Mike Green OT goal
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
........a goal is a goal though no matter how nice/ugly they are i suppose!

step ur life game up we have 3 cups bozo
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
.....and the Rangers have FOUR......last time I checked four is more than 3?

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

^ok but this is this year and we have a new stadium and sold out our last home game.......msg isnt always full either they just have big companys buy tickets thats why games are sold out like the knicks.....i can get rangers tickets in 5 minutes...step ur life game up we have 3 cups bozo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you are a real jacka$$... the devils arent the best franchise in the league...they cant even compare with Montreal, Detroit, Chicago, Toronto, and NewYork....you have no idea what you're talking about.

and yes, MSG is always full, and yes corporations buy tickets but so does every other team in every sport. The tickets sold out for every gamewithin an hour they were on sale and people were lined up at the box office for quite a while and you know that corporations dont line up at the box office.

The only games the Islanders and Devils sell out are when they play the Rangers and thats because the Ranger fans buy all the tickets. They will have a fewother sellouts on matinee games or promotion nights but beyond that, Nassau Colsieum and the Prudential Center are ghost towns.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at Chris Drury tying the game up with 7 seconds left last night...we still lost in a shootout to the Oilers because of Gagner.
mad.gif

Edmonton is unstoppable in the shootout

Steelers lose, but another win for the Penguins. They could be a legit threat for the Cup

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Steelers lose, but another win for the Penguins. They could be a legit threat for the Cup

I'm not too sure about that IMO because they're still a very young team and as they go deeper into the playoffs they would be out of gas. Last yearagainst the Sens towards the last few games you could see their star guys like Malkin/Sid start to get tired. They need to get more experience first beforethey are a legit threat for the cup. Teams like OTT/SJ/DET/ would manhandle Pitt in a best of 7 series.

Back
Top Bottom