OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD...

Originally Posted by cquan05

I hope you get it spelled Tavares on your jersey
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Great WCF finals going on here in the OHL. London Vs Windsor...........London has Nazem Kadri, Del Zotto, Tavares, Varone & some other good young kids. Windsor has Taylor Hall (expected to go 1st overall in the 2010 draft), Ryan Ellis, Loktionov & greg Nemisz. Tons of talent and TONS of goals
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Guerin with the OT winner
pimp.gif

How is Del Zotto lookin?

^He just needs to develop his defensive game more and he'll be a VERY solid defenceman for you guys. He's got great offensive ability and he's areally good skater, so once he gets that NHL coaching and develops a better all around game, you'll have a solid player in Delz.

I first had 19 when I was like 10 because Yzerman & Sakic are my favorite all-time players. Then when I was 13 I decided to go with #91 and my Dad goes"You better back that # up, lots of people will be expecting you to score".
laugh.gif
I've stuck with it for the past 8yrs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Langenbrunner is injured... not good for the Devils.
Seems like a half serious injury considering he didn't come back in the 3rd. I missed it but flipped back to the game as they were talkingabout it.

Awesome game by the Pens.. never panicked, capitalized on PP chances... good stuff.. .let's get one in philly and come back home to finish them off!

i actually got slapped at the bar tonight for paying more attention to the canucks game than this one girl...not a hard slap, but slapped nonetheless. oh well.

cquan...that's a tight jersey bro.

man pumped for tonight...if we can go up 2-0 it'll be nice. hopefully we scratch montador and play shane.

Matt Hunwick taken to the hospital with spleen issues...
frown.gif
Looks likeSteve "Please Keep The Gloves On" Montador has to play...

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Matt Hunwick taken to the hospital with spleen issues...
frown.gif
Looks like Steve "Please Keep The Gloves On" Montador has to play...
damn. he had kinda a rough game thurs night, but i still love him in the lineup.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Simeon Varlamov is in net today for the Caps...
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Varlamov is gonna be special...Theodore/Schultz...more-so Theo, lost the game for the Caps on Wednesday. Horrible...HORRIBLE goaltending....this is a goodmove by Boudreau (hopefully it pays off)

Back
Top Bottom