OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

new year, same %#%@
tired.gif

Series is long from over, but this 2 day break between games is only going to put more pressure on the Sharks.
We really need to come out and steal another one in SJ.
Our top PP unit is downright scary though. If only Getzlaf would shoot the puck more.

just saw the end of the sharks game...damn. im pullin' for big joe...if my boys can't do it, there's no one else i'd rather have win it all

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Sharks...
indifferent.gif

Could this really be happening AGAIN ?!?!?!

I said it in the other post I believe. San Jose will be San Jose again. Some people are just never going to win and I am beginning to think Thornton is likethat. I love the guy don't get me wrong, he's top 5 in the league IMO, but it just feels like he's a Dan Marino type athlete. Either way Calgary isgoing to have a tough series, I love the Hawks right now.

did anyone see a fan steal Kovalev's stick thorugh the glass at the end of the game?
laugh.gif
my friend was saying something about that but i missed it

did anyone see a fan steal Kovalev's stick thorugh the glass at the end of the game?
Saw it during SportsCentre.............
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Didn't see it happen, but on a Ducks message board they were saying at the end of the game fans were throwing things at the Anaheim coaching staff. Anyonecatch that?

smh.gif
smh.gif
ialso heard great things about Gilroy...

i expect the flyers to get killed tonight.....I want Scottie and Ossi back
frown.gif
frown.gif

Whenever I get home, I usually throw my change in this huge bucket I have in my house and when the bucket is almost full I usually get it counted and use themoney for a new jersey. Well today, I got it all counted and it came out to $284.86 & 1 peso...
laugh.gif

That leaves me with enough to get a Reebok Edge jersey. I was thinking either Zetterberg, Iginla, Nash, or Kane.

What do you guys suggest?

i got a Kane jersey. its the one and only Edge jersey i got and probably my favorite non-devils jersey i have. so i say go with a Kane jersey. i customizedmine exactly like the one below, complete with "WWW" patch and "A". i think i would of rather gone red but he only wore the "A"for one game last season and i wanted his rookie jersey with the extra "bells and whistles".

btw where do you get a customized Edge jersey for under 3 bills? cause i paid $315 and that was with a discount. cause id buy more if they werent so expensive.

5v7w45.jpg

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

btw where do you get a customized Edge jersey for under 3 bills? cause i paid $315 and that was with a discount. cause id buy more if they werent so expensive.
Sportsk.com ... I got my Lundqvist authentic Edge there last summer for $260.

thanks is their customizing good? cause i know some places like the nhlshop, their customizing aint that good. when the Devils reach thefinals
devil.gif
im copping a Parise.

thanks is their customizing good? cause i know some places like the nhlshop, their customizing aint that good. when the Devils reach the finals
devil.gif
im copping a Parise.
Flawless. They did an excellent job on my jersey.

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

im gonna buy a Bobby Ryan jersey
pimp.gif

after that im thinkin of gettin either Kane, Giroux, Taveras
pimp.gif
I hope you get it spelled Tavares on your jersey
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Great WCF finals going on here in the OHL. London Vs Windsor...........London has Nazem Kadri, Del Zotto, Tavares, Varone & some other good young kids.Windsor has Taylor Hall (expected to go 1st overall in the 2010 draft), Ryan Ellis, Loktionov & greg Nemisz. Tons of talent and TONS of goals
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Guerin with the OT winner
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom