OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD...

RANGERS!!!
pimp.gif

the dubinsky goal was nice....that move is so simple but so nice at the same time. and great shot to finish. the game was pretty entertaining.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]PLAYOFF LEADERS FOR POINTS, GOALS, & ASSISTS ARE LISTED ON 1ST PAGE AND WILL BE UPDATED THROUGHOUTPLAYOFFS.[/color]

I cant wait anymore for tomorrow night.... aklfja;ljf;lkjsd;fjsdfkj;dasj!
mad.gif

Assuming we get a game 5, which is likely, I'll be there. Had tickets to 1 and 2 but sold them cause I enjoy the profits/it'll help pay for the seasontickets next year.
laugh.gif

So tonight before the Devils game, my brother, fiancee, and myself are walking around the main concourse. I go to take a pic with the Devils Dancers and one ofthem asks me if I am with my bro and girl. I say yeah and they ask if we want to do the Zamboni race thing that they do on the scoreboard during the TV timeout. You know where the colored Zambonis race, u pick a color, and u win? Well we said yeah and did that. Had to be on the screen in front of 17,000 people. Itwas pretty embarassing but cool at the same time. I ended up winning by having the red Zamboni and got a $50 gift card to Bestbuy. They each got a bag ofDevils stuff including a knit hat, a 552 goalie stick, a calendar, and the new Fall Out Boy CD. It was a great game to.

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

So tonight before the Devils game, my brother, fiancee, and myself are walking around the main concourse. I go to take a pic with the Devils Dancers and one of them asks me if I am with my bro and girl. I say yeah and they ask if we want to do the Zamboni race thing that they do on the scoreboard during the TV time out. You know where the colored Zambonis race, u pick a color, and u win? Well we said yeah and did that. Had to be on the screen in front of 17,000 people. It was pretty embarassing but cool at the same time. I ended up winning by having the red Zamboni and got a $50 gift card to Bestbuy. They each got a bag of Devils stuff including a knit hat, a 552 goalie stick, a calendar, and the new Fall Out Boy CD. It was a great game to.
laugh.gif

Man, NT doesn't work on my home computer....
grin.gif

That said.

BOBBY LOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I have to be honest, though. St Louis played like trash and only lost by a goal. This worries me....
ohwell.gif

from sports.yahoo.com

We've been somewhat skeptical of fortune tellers since the unfortunate "Basement in the Alamo" incident in "Pee-Wee's Big Adventure." But that's not to say that there aren't reputable individuals that are in touch with a psychic energy and enhanced understanding of the universe.

Debbie is a tarot card reader who appears at the Gas Light in Ridley Park, Pa. She agreed to assist us in predicting this year's Stanley Cup playoffs with her abilities. She claims not to have knowledge of the current state of the NHL; she asked for logos, team names and specific questions about the postseason.

As for the first round, here's what she was able to predict:
Boston Bruins and Montreal Canadiens? - Canadiens

Washington Capitals and New York Rangers? - Rangers

New Jersey Devils and Carolina Hurricanes? - Devils

Pittsburgh Penguins and Philadelphia Flyers?- Flyers

San Jose Sharks and Anaheim Ducks? - Sharks

Detroit Red Wings and Columbus Blue Jackets? - Red Wings

Vancouver Canucks and St. Louis Blues?- Blues

Chicago Blackhawks and Calgary Flames? - Flames

As for the Stanley Cup champion ... well, things got a little more mysterious.
http://
From Debbie, via email:
"I was drawn to four teams, the color red was significant and the team has (or had) a royal history in the sport (I saw the crown as a symbol). The winning team is very confident and can't wait to gloat when they do win.

I don't know what this means but I also saw the possibility of two home arenas for the winning teams, for example -- a new one being built or the close proximity to each other.

Lastly, I saw an angel watching over this team, someone significant to this team has crossed over.

The four teams I was drawn to are:

New Jersey Devils (Stanley Cup winner)

New York Rangers

Detroit Red Wings

Montreal Canadiens"

Now, here's the thing: Some of her inklings seem to point to teams outside of her four.

"Someone significant to this team has crossed over" ... in no way making light of this tragedy, the loss of Taylor Pyatt's fiancée would fit this description for the Vancouver Canucks. Then again, the Columbus Blue Jackets have also dedicated their season to founding owner John H. McConnell, who died a year ago this month.

"The possibility of two home arenas for the winning teams" ... say, aren't the Pittsburgh Penguins getting a new barn soon?

The accuracy and validity of this stuff is in the eye of the beholder. But it all sort of creeps us out. Please note that we're not dragging out the Ouija board for Exotic Wagers, either. If only because we fear a furious Bill Wirtz will cross over and attempt to black out the Chicago playoff games.

Back
Top Bottom