OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD...

Jonathan Toews came to play...
pimp.gif

If Calgary can make this a big 3rd period and steal this game and go back home tied @ 1 I'll be very happy.

^ theres a few but they only make an appearance in the later rounds of the playoffs..
tired.gif

There's also a Penguins fan that comes out of the woodworks only if they get to the later rounds of the playoffs...
indifferent.gif

maybe they are trying to avoid the jinx....the wings either win the cup or lose early to the team that will end up winning the cup....thats the joke indetroit.....

osgood makes me nervous, but if we can keep capitalizing on the PP there is no need to worry about the old boy in net.....

Flames loss.

It's like a Canucks win is a smooth Burbon, that just tastes great on a Saturday evening.

Flames loss is like a Jagerbomb. Bitter to watch at the start but the end result is excellent.

There's also a Penguins fan that comes out of the woodworks only if they get to the later rounds of the playoffs...
indifferent.gif

Haha, and just to note, that IS NOT me!

Sucks I wasn't able to post after the OT win, but what a great game of hockey. Billy Guerin is a great fit for the Pens this year.

can i be that pens fan? hahah been followin for the last 3 year n from the area... billy g is a nice fit, i been sayin we need some veteran scorers and manhave they delivered.... peacin out colby n christianson last year gettin hossa and sykora (hossa ur a ^&% btw, takin less money to go to detroit smh) andthen this year losin malone and scary gary and the reccin ball only to reload with kunitz and guerin
pimp.gif

lets go malkins... i mean crosbys... i mean flightless birds... pens>eastern conference

I am here to join you DublBagn. Just got everything hooked up in our new house so I will be able to check NT more often. Wings look good. Nothing great but areshowing that when they want to shut down a team they can. I expect a slip up but Babs might just have them sweep them and get to the next round. Detroit lookedsluggish for the most part this regular season with the exception of Hossa but they really seem to have stepped up the intensity. Dats is really surprising mewith how physical he is getting. The only problem, when he gets hit for the first time with a bone crushing check, he gets completely out of the game, takes itdown a couple of notches and plays it safe. I have a feeling somebody is going to take a cheap shot at him and that is really going to mess things up.

Ozzie looks good. Totally different from the regular season but he has to keep it up. I think he is pissed with how people are talking about him. But he has ahistory of letting in soft goals so the criticism is warranted.

The only thing that worries me out of the Western Conf is Luongo. Nothing much on the Canucks team except for him but he can lead that team all the way when heis on, even against Detroit. Should be fun. Go Wings!

huge win. but this is still ******ed about lucic having to be suspended.. they better hold that hearing today and decide a suspension is not needed.

Originally Posted by cquan05

Boston Bruins forward Milan Lucic was scheduled to have a disciplinary hearing over the phone with NHL disciplinarian Colin Campbell at Noon et today.

cmon, colin...it was all glove...no stick, no premeditation...do the right thing.

Rooting for the BLUE JACKETS!

One of their Assistant Coaches named Claude Noel, coached over here for the Milwaukee Admirals. Thats the AHL and he was the Head Coach. He was good too wonthem a championship. My dad is very good friends with him because he always went in to my dads store which is Fly Fishing. My dad always took him fishing andhed give us free tickets. During the Championship run we had tickets to every home playoff game. Ive been in the Locker Room, on the, ice and got all thatautographed stuff. Then he got the job offer from the Columbus and he took it. Him and my dad have been playin phone tag but hes gonna get us some tickets to aBlue Jackets Game.

So yea thats my lil story and why im goin for them. Close friend is the coach.

speaking of suspensions how did Cammalleri not get suspended for this? it pretty much the same thing Carcillo got suspended for.

heres the Carcillo vid for comparison

Back
Top Bottom