OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD...

pens are bringing the heat...would love to see overtime
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Top 5 where? On his team, right? Please tell me that's what you meant....
laugh.gif
maybe i got a little too carried away but i seriouslycan't wait to see what he could do on the first line
pimp.gif

God the Devils need a win. Holik will be replacing Langenbrunner. Line up will looks like this...

Elias-Rolston-Gionta
Parise-Zajac-Zubrus
Pandolfo-Madden-Shanahan
Rupp-Holik-Clarkson

hopefully this works or at least splits us in Carolina.

wait...are we gonna use this thread for the iihf's? (donno if already asked)

does anyone even care?
laugh.gif

im guessing yes

DoubleJs I absolutely HATE Kennedy too.........something about him just irks me
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Philly definitely was running on adrenaline, Pens need to come out inGame 4 and stay calm and try to get that 1st goal to settle the crowd a bit. I hope they can take games 4 & 5.

The Boston Bruins will have to do without Milan Lucic for Game 3 of their series with the Canadiens after the NHL handed the bruising forward a one-game suspension Sunday.

Originally Posted by cquan05

The Boston Bruins will have to do without Milan Lucic for Game 3 of their series with the Canadiens after the NHL handed the bruising forward a one-game suspension Sunday.

indifferent.gif

oh well...we'll get big byron bitz out there instead i guess
laugh.gif

cammarelli getting off scott free?

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

indifferent.gif
c'mon Deadset... that suspension was definitely deserved.

but yea, Cammalleri should've gotten one too.

i mean i guess i can understand it a bit... but at the same time that stuff happens ALL the time around the net. la pierre was coming at him, hejust reacted. it was no way near the type of move that cammarelli pulled. but whatever...hopefully it doesn't hurt us too bad.

The only reason why Lucic was suspended was because it was at the end of the game when the score was already decided. The NHL put alot of emphasis on this sortof thing before the playoffs started and the GM's were warned. Cammalleri probably was not suspended because it was in the middle of the game.

The only reason why Lucic was suspended was because it was at the end of the game when the score was already decided. The NHL put alot of emphasis on this sort of thing before the playoffs started and the GM's were warned. Cammalleri probably was not suspended because it was in the middle of the game.
right all the message sending jazz...i get that. i just feel like lucic's infraction was reactionary...while cammarelli was completelyunprovoked. i mean the puck probably hadn't even hit the ice when he swung
laugh.gif

^I was VERY surprised to see Cammalleri not suspended..........Not sure what to think about the Lucic suspension, I mean Gainey didn't really complain, nordid Lapierre. It was bad use of his stick and it looked bad, could've gone either way really.

^I was VERY surprised to see Cammalleri not suspended..........Not sure what to think about the Lucic suspension, I mean Gainey didn't really complain, nor did Lapierre. It was bad use of his stick and it looked bad, could've gone either way really.
yeah i mean the stick was in his hand...but he hit him with all glove. it did look bad. and back to cammalleri, that was def. premeditated. heshould be getting a multi game suspension.

i think ATFK's point was probably the biggest factor though, no message sending at the end of decided games.

I just checked my phone and see I've got mssg's from people saying the St. Louis crowd booed the Canadian anthem? I missed the first bit of the game soI didn't see/hear anything.....
nerd.gif

I dont think they were booing the anthem... they might've been saying BLUUUUUUUUUEESS...
laugh.gif

If they were, that's really dumb considering more than half of their roster is Canadian.

Meh.. I get the suspension but at the same time if that gets one game, Kostopolus should get a game for his attempted elbow.

I dont think they were booing the anthem... they might've been saying BLUUUUUUUUUEESS...
laugh.gif

If they were, that's really dumb considering more than half of their roster is Canadian.

i believe Philly fans boo'ed the Canadian anthem last year.. but i guess that's not surprising.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

American teams stay boo-ing our anthem. It's was a big deal like 5 years ago, now it is almost common place in the playoffs...
ohwell.gif

Really paid off for the Blues, tho.

3-0
pimp.gif

There has been alot of reckless nonesense said in the last 3-4 pages... Giroux top 5?
roll.gif

Luongo is all the Canucks have?
roll.gif
Seems to me like they can score, too....
I love Red Wing's fans. They think because they have the best GM in history and continually do well, year after year since 95, that they as fansautomatically know hockey.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom